DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I see you.

Resistingrexmundi

Hello everyone, I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. Like many of you I love the world of fantasy. One of the main reason for this is the clear line in the sand it draws between good and evil. It tackles common problems of the human condition unapologetically and none have done so more than The Wheel of Time series. I also am drawn to the world of fantasy due to artistic leanings. I love to draw, paint, sculpt and fantasy has no boundaries for people like me. With all that being said my water is yours and may you all find water and shade.

I see you, Rsistingrexmundi and I second Elgee's hope that your creative juices may also include an interest in writing in a roleplay environment. Granted, with such a clear interest in the Aiel, my hope is a bit self-serving, but who can blame me :)

Welcome to Dragonmount, there is shade and water for you here. :)

Now, before I say anything else, welcome to the site! Indeed, hopefully you'll join in on the fun times in the rp section.

With that said...*Groans* Aiel?

I'm kidding of course. Wouldn't want to be murdered by the hundreds of Aiel lovers on the site. Give me some Fremen any day...just saying.

Now, if you're looking for some truly awesome rp action, you could always join one of the Towers. The Wolfkin might be fun to. In fact, anything besides the Aiel would probably be amazing. *Thhpts at Mystica*

In all seriousness though, welcome to the site, and have fun.

Welcome to DM! :biggrin:

*waves his :bandredhand: flag*

The above shows where my true loyalties lie! Nothing beats a stirring call of Carai an Shen an Calhar!

Enjoy browsing the site, and don't be intimidated by the wide range of activities on the site. Hopefully you can find a place or two to call "home from home".

And that is a great take on fantasy, and one I agree with!

What a lovely introductory post :smile:

What areas of DM interest you? Since you have such a way with words, I do hope the RP side is one of them :wink:

That would be something I would be interested in actually. I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment due to work and school but I would love to write some short stories or whatever once in a while.

I see you, Rsistingrexmundi and I second Elgee's hope that your creative juices may also include an interest in writing in a roleplay environment. Granted, with such a clear interest in the Aiel, my hope is a bit self-serving, but who can blame me :)

Welcome to Dragonmount, there is shade and water for you here. :)

Thanks for the warm reception. You and Elgee both. I will be more than happy to contribute when I can. Let me know what you might need and if I can do it then my pen...er...laptop is yours.

Your honor is mine. May you always find water and shade.

Well, we're here to help you *grins*

There is always place for you at any of the RP sections, even if your time is limited - just warn any role playing partners that you are likely to be slow in posting, and all should be well.

To find out more about our RP section (called the PSW, or Portal Stone World) you can have a looked at the pinned threads at the Welcome Inn, here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/forum/10-the-welcome-inn/

If you have any questions, just post them here or make a new thread there - there's always someone around willing to brainwash help you :biggrin:

Archived