DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HELLO EVERYONE!! Pls Read!!

Wayward_fool

I thought I'd just say hi and introduce myself. I'm Skechid. Or Jon IRL. But you can call me Skechid.

And I'm here to say... TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF!!! Like your RL stuff. Not that I'm not interested in the RP persona, but the real life stuff makes me happy.

Go ahead, make my day. *bounces*

Okay, so I'm from Westchester County in New York State in the USA. Yes, that's where the X-Men are from, no I don't live near the Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters. I have many names Corlock works, though IRL I'm Tripp. Um, yeah, I think that's about it for now.

*makes a mental note to stick uncle Skechy in a rubber room connected to a perpetual motion device*

You bounce a lot *nods*

Anyways, I'm Jay. Known on my paintball team as Nuit (pronounced Newt, like the lizard) yes its a contraction of my Warder's name, but its more because I ambush from really really tiny places, and/or from under water than solely because of my Warder.

I'm a Canuck, from the capital. Been off and on homeless like my entire time on DM, but usually by choice (why pay for summers that are nice and warm when there's plenty of good camping spots?)

Also back in training to enlist, so yes Im almost as much a badass as Dashiva is when it comes to PT.

• 5 months later...

*lol* Do ya remember ya old scores? We might need to tweak them a bit. Or ya can get new ones if ya want. But ya need ya bio again. So if ya have that, send it to BTBios@gmail.com

Bio's need to be submitted in this format:

DM Handle: (Your Dragonmount user name) *If this is not included, your bio will NOT be approved, no matter how good it is*

Contact Info: (Your email)

Character Count: (Number of character you currently have in the BT division)

Character Name:

Nationality:

Physical Characteristic: (Eye/Hair color, Height, Weight etc...)

Physical Description: A basic description of the character. Add any distinguishing marks or features.

Personal History: The fun part. Invent a history for your character (but keep it realistic please). Try to refrain from mentioning your channelers strength or ability if he is a wilder, because your One Power scores have not yet been assigned. Similarly, do not assume that your character is a blademaster, since all BT initiates start off with a weapon score of 1. Your character MUST be from the mainland (no Seanchan/Sharan/Sea Folk). We may be willing to accept an Aiel, but he would have to be very well written.

Remember that the taint affects all men sooner or later. Usually sooner. Do not assume that you've been channeling for decades. You will most likely be mad, dead, or some combination of the two before reaching the BT.

Also remember that all ties to your former life are severed upon joining the BT. This includes nobility or royalty.

Ya, so if ya've got all that jazz stuff, ya should get ya score. Either way ya bio will be required.

*lol* Do ya remember ya old scores? We might need to tweak them a bit. Or ya can get new ones if ya want. But ya need ya bio again. So if ya have that, send it to BTBios@gmail.com

Bio's need to be submitted in this format:

DM Handle: (Your Dragonmount user name) *If this is not included, your bio will NOT be approved, no matter how good it is*

Contact Info: (Your email)

Character Count: (Number of character you currently have in the BT division)

Character Name:

Nationality:

Physical Characteristic: (Eye/Hair color, Height, Weight etc...)

Physical Description: A basic description of the character. Add any distinguishing marks or features.

Personal History: The fun part. Invent a history for your character (but keep it realistic please). Try to refrain from mentioning your channelers strength or ability if he is a wilder, because your One Power scores have not yet been assigned. Similarly, do not assume that your character is a blademaster, since all BT initiates start off with a weapon score of 1. Your character MUST be from the mainland (no Seanchan/Sharan/Sea Folk). We may be willing to accept an Aiel, but he would have to be very well written.

Remember that the taint affects all men sooner or later. Usually sooner. Do not assume that you've been channeling for decades. You will most likely be mad, dead, or some combination of the two before reaching the BT.

Also remember that all ties to your former life are severed upon joining the BT. This includes nobility or royalty.

Ya, so if ya've got all that jazz stuff, ya should get ya score. Either way ya bio will be required.

Bio was turned back in and waiting for the scores. A 28 would put me back to do all the fun stuff I did before for the most part. Can't wait to get back in the thick of it, so lets get to it.

So. WHat are our plans? Late night rendezvous in the "secret armoury room"? Dodgy "tea breaks" in the "staff room"? "Ter'angreal testing" with the... "terangreal of much happiness"? We need plots and outlines.

So. WHat are our plans? Late night rendezvous in the "secret armoury room"? Dodgy "tea breaks" in the "staff room"? "Ter'angreal testing" with the... "terangreal of much happiness"? We need plots and outlines.

Well of course we do, but I got to get back first. Still waiting on Arath to get me my info. Put the screws to him Sketchy.

Ragnar

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy all. I play Gavin Mortisane, though IRL I'm known as Jeremy. I live in Amarillo, TX, and I work as a technical writer for a company that contracts with the US DoE. Also, I do computer things in my free time, and I'm an all-around gamer.

Character wise, I'm Dedicated, attempted to work up to Asha'man, though I've been on an unannounced hiatus for about a month to take care of wedding stuff. Oh, did I mention? I got married two weeks ago. The Wife actually RP's on these boards as well (Keyholder21). At any rate, I'm not dead, and I'm done with wedding stuff, so I'm ready to get posting.

Tomorrow. I've got places to be tonight.

• 8 months later...

Hello everybody you don't know me but you will soon I just sent in my bio today my in game name is Seth Which well is actually my real name. I love long tactical battles on the beach discussing the greatest minds in military history debating Roman politics, and of course reading the Robert Jordan books so far I'm on my fourth time reading book 7 and I'm learning something new every time.

But back to my main life I'm 15 3/4 obviously in high school I live on a farm near the greater Sudbury region and I have an extreme fascination for history and military tactics.

I'm really looking forward to being in the Black Tower and I really appreciate it if you guys give me a few pointers and tips and if there is anything you want to ask me go ahead. :ph34r::narg::flamingsword::bandredhand: cool icons lol

Edited by ShadowKiller.

Welcome Seth,

We're glad you have joined,

My name is Koras and I am going to train you in the near future until you'll reach the Asha'man rank.

When Bio is approved write a welcome RolePlay - which I can also join if you want (or do you have anything planned?).

If you have any more questions you're welcome to PM me (its on the upper right hand side of the screen - if you're new to Dragonmount as well).

Kor.

Edited by KorasSendero