DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Canis has been captured

yoniy0

I've been passed this underground message in the far woods of Gmailia. It reads:

Dear Band members,

Due to the powers that be, DM has captured me and currently a small resistance within DM is working to set me free. Please know that these freedom fighters are doing their best during this time of crisis but be sure that like before DM cannot suppress Canis Rufus. To the Cav members please continue with the current outline of projects that were in place prior to the DM update, mainly focus on the new "sigs" but if we can get back on the mapping project all the better. This brave resistance fighter has brought this message as it been like two weeks hidden in this little cave and I wanted to get word to you. Know that I am still with you in heart and I will return shortly. To the Cav Drill Sergeant be prepared when I get back we are picking up that game! Best wishes and hopefully I will be back soon.

--Magnus Canis Rufus

===

Corki, since I can't PM you right now, I'll take this opportunity to let you know that Canis's account was somehow messed up in the transfer (or perhaps even before that), so until Seg can figure out what's causing his problems, he's unable to log into the forums.

Theres a problem with the drill sergeant - my home computer is broke!!!!!!!

attempting to get my ps3 to run it, but DM doesn't seem to like my password when I input it on the ps3.

I will try again later.

Edit- It works i wouldn't expect me to do much takes forever to type a sentence!

I think this may be a plot by the archers or infantry to try and disrupt our chain of command, we'll show them that we are greater than them despite what they may throw at us!

*Corp Stevros requesting to be allowed on the rescue mission, I don't care how dangerous I'll fight a worm bare-handed if I have to! Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!*

• 1 month later...

Archived