DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[BotRH] What are you listening to?

I'm easily bored yet easily distracted....so putting the songs on random always help...so does not driving at 11 pm at night on divided highways with no one else around.....and on about 7 hours of sleep the two nights before that....haha my weekend excursion to Tennessee was fun :)

And now The Rebel Fleet/End Title of Star Wars Episode V

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your fascination with Star Wars, i must admit that im addicted to Star Wars as well. the original trilogy was so much better than the prequel trilogy, and as much as i liked lord of the rings (book was way better than the films) Star Wars totally kicked it's ass.

oh, and The Wolf is Loose by Mastodon

the Lord of the Rings soundtracks by Howard Shore are the best I've ever heard...and I've listened to A LOT of soundtracks.  Narnia is pretty good, Harry Gregson-Williams is a good composer, but not one of the best.  Try the Gladiator soundtrack by Hans Zimmer or the first Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack by Klaus Badelt.  Those are both fantastic.  John Williams is pretty good, but I think he uses too many tones in his music, especially during a dark/evil scene.

I thought Patrick Doyle did a great job with the 4th Harry Potter soundtrack.  I have that one and the 3rd soundtrack, which was the last one J Williams did.  The 3rd was is decent, but I like Doyle's versions better.

You might also like the Stardust soundtrack by Ilan Eshkeri.

You're right! I would love the Stardust soundtrack lol And I have the fourth Harry Potter soundtrack, it's the only one I have, and I enjoy that one a lot (don't think it's on my comp though :( ) And personally, my favorite of John Williams would have to be a tie between Superman and E.T....Star Wars is great, and it's an awesome set of movies, but it gets to be a tad too much after a while.

I'll have to check out Gladiator and the first Pirates sometimes.

And currently: A Star Wars song with a crazy long title...

EDIT: ORG points for October for this thread done up to here. Corki