DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I can't see The Light Board or The Junior Rank Thingy

WWWwombat

I will put this on my list of User group updates to be looked at Wombat. We don't have the ability to add our own as I thought we would, so I still have to got through old channels. At least I presume so, still waiting on an answer on that.

Can you let me know the boards you can see please Wombat.

If anyone else can't see boards that they think they should be able to then please post it here...thanks

I think I'm missing something. I can't remember the layout of the boards well enough to know. So this is what I see:

The Farmhouse (Social Group)

The Village

Arena

Battle Grounds

Quiet Room

Sports Ground

The Library

So... I'm missing the darkside board, I think... and maybe more... not sure.

Nyn

I've put the blocks up on that...no use trying it again... B)

Like TMD says it looks like the blocks/wards are down. However I'll stay away and let the ladies keep their secrets. (TMD just tell me what they do... >.>)

Of course I guess I could just wait until my OP stats are higher then yours then just balefire the wards >.<

*Laughs evilly lightly*

Silly newbies these days... O'well looks like I'll just have to congratulate him on joining the shadow...

*Channels thick weaves of air and lifts Lord 13 up in the air upside down before tying off the weave in a complex knot*

TMD will have to get you down or you'll wait a week, congratulations on the faction. I'll see ya around, have fun and just hang out.

I've put the blocks up on that...no use trying it again... B)

Like TMD says it looks like the blocks/wards are down. However I'll stay away and let the ladies keep their secrets. (TMD just tell me what they do... >.>)

Of course I guess I could just wait until my OP stats are higher then yours then just balefire the wards >.<

*Laughs evilly lightly*

Not down, he just thinks they go there, I know otherwise... :D

Archived