DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Boo on Linkin Park

TheMasterDude

I am greatly disappointed in Linkin Park's new album "A Thousand Suns" I am VERY glad I listened to it before I went and bought it. Out of a 16 song album I found 2 songs that I like (with maybe 1 or 2 more that might bare better after 2nd or 3rd listening). Like 3 of the songs are not even them singing its their "instrumental" songs. I found 3 song I liked on Minutes to Midnight and I like almost all of the songs on Meteora and Hybrid Theory. *sigh* It seems that their new "change" has disappointed me...again. *continues to rant about music not being what it used to be with one of his old favorite bands*

I'm mostly a hard rock/metal person. The bands I find the best are those that are on border between metal/rock and screamo. I like the screamo tempos but I want to understand the lyrics without having to think haha.

Current favorite bands:

Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Skillet, Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, Korn, Slipknot, Static-X, Escape the Fate, Rob Zombie, etc.

Guest BaLefireP

Chester is ok, He is not really the reason I like Linkin Park. He has some impressive vocals yes, but I just don’t really care for those songs with JUST him or the instrumentals.

Man, i stopped listening to Linkin Park after Meteora...they kinda got suckish after that :/

I was gutted when minutes to midnight came out, i was waiting for something amazing! can't find any faults with Hybrid theory or Meteora, the stuff done with Jay-z was awefull also :dry:

Archived