DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Daishar to the Insanity of the BT

Talya

We have a new member, so try and be nice to him, for at least a few minutes.

Welcome Daishar...

So tells us a bit about yourself and a bit about anything you would like.

Don't expect this thread to stay too long on topic, that would never do, but give as good as you get, though I have a feeling you will be good at that ;)

*brings out a few plates of special brownies ;D

Thank you, I will be sure to savor those few minutes like I savor..special brownies.  A bit about me, well, I like sports mainly basketball, MMORPG's are another thing I enjoy, also I like hamburgers but only on Thursdays.  I reside in Ohio (Go Bucks!) and am a pretty laid back guy.  Oh, and I'm not a horse even though Daishar is Egwene's horse in WoT.  I'm not very great at intros so anything you'd like to know just ask. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go prepare a hamburger..for Thursday.

I'm not currently playing any MMO's, however I am waiting on SWTOR and maybe Rift.  I used to play Aion when that came out but I was involved in staffing aionsource (fansite forums) and being around all that hype made me raise my expectations for the game that it couldn't meet.  I haven't played any mmo since then but I was pretty hardcore in WoW a few years back. I've been sticking to my 360 for now.  Are you playing any MMOs currently?

Oooh hey I briefly played Aion! Former WoW junkie and Guild Wars... now my life is boring and I work all the time! No computer games for me!!

I remember aionsource though!! Actually an old gaming friend of mine was a mod there as well!

ok. thats not how it works here.................

*channels flows of air and binds Daishar up, than uses flows of spirit to drain all useful bits of personality and intelligence, henceforth making him a zombie*

now, go eat brains!!!

ok. thats not how it works here.................

*channels flows of air and binds Daishar up, than uses flows of spirit to drain all useful bits of personality and intelligence, henceforth making him a zombie*

now, go eat brains!!!

Well, since you took all useful bits you really didn't take anything from me.  I'm still me, no zombie  ;)

Archived