DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone Ever Notice?

TheMasterDude

Has anyone ever noticed how the people that complain the most, whine the most, and talk the most crap are those that are the biggest bums? Like the talk crap about everyone and they are the ones that have no job, no money, and pretty much no life? I mean really, if you don't have a job, are borrowing money from people and then talk crap about them, doesn't that tell you something right there? Seriously hypocrites freaking piss me off. Especially when they are bad mouthing people that are more successful than they are and then want stuff from them. Sorry about my rave, just someone I had a lot of respect for, was totally bad mouthing me today and it just kind of pissed me off. So I figured why not rant at people that I don't personally know and can give some unbiased insight maybe.

I don't like it when people bad mouth others, it sucks. So I'm totally with you on this one! 

If people have a problem then they should go to you and there are ways of saying things. I don't like backstabbing etc. Everyone will have a moan about someone else, but there is a difference between that and bad mouthing, backstabbing through petty jealousies etc. You usually find they are jealous of you in some way (whatever their insecurities are. It's a shame when someone you respected does that. Out of interest, what was your first ever instinct about that person. (Not what you have built up to think, but that gut instinct when you meet. Because sometimes, that can be right. I've had a feeling was not right about someone before, but have got to know them and thought they were great, until they show their true colours and I realise my instinct was right all along! not that it helps much, but listening to that instinct may help in the furture. Doesn't mean you are horrible to any person your gut tells you is off, but you can be wary of them.

Well I originally thought they were a pretty cool guy and then believed so, but not I started to think about it after today and am just disappointed that I didn't see it earlier, and thought they we're better than that. I'm angry but more disappointed than anything.

You just pretty much described my sister-in-law. Petty, backstabbing, state-scrounging..... I'm gonna stop there.

Yeah, I have a crap job that I only go to one day a week and it doesn't pay hardly anything, but I have pride in the fact that I keep trying to find a proper job and that I don't mooch off the state and my family while I do so. What really hacks me off is how she constantly asks to borrow our stuff but she phrases it 'You've got my stuff, I need it back.' Nevermind the fact that we paid for it and it belongs to us, she just takes what she likes and she bad-mouths me behind my back, I know when she's been doing it because she'll refuse to speak to me if I'm around. We finally saved enough money to go on a belated honeymoon (yeah a year and half after getting married) and she's jealous that we're going. This is the same person who's going on holiday this weekend with her parents, totally free of charge. Mooch much?

My insight on this behaviour is that there's not a lot you can do to change it. I've tried changing all the above for years and it never does, so I spend as little time around my in-laws as I can. Just take pride in the fact that you're not driven by petty jealousies, selfishness, etc.

I really don't care what other people do. I just don't care anymore. I wonder if that is a bad thing. Not caring about what other people are up to, or weather or not they are backstabbing you. I know that life will go on, and whatever they have done to deserve ire is not worth the time and energy to respond to. So i just say eff that and go on with my life.

Archived