DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Waterbottles... What do you think of them?

mrs cantfail

*sighs* it's terrible to see ppl on here who havent read the books, only 2 isn't much better. I feel sorry for ppl like that, I just started listening to the books for the second time, 1 1/2 weeks ago, starting with New Spring, I am now most of the way through the Eye of the World, and I think I'm moving pretty fast.

Hey! Fiddler of the Sticks! I've read way more than two books of WoT, dear! I have a total respect for everyone here who loves the books, and they're really not worse than DaVinci Code. So there. I can really see why you read them and why you're really into them and such; I really enjoyed the books I read, but then suddenly there were too many names and too much stuff happening.. I really loved that thing in one of the first books when they ran away from that town Rand and all his guys lived in (Two Rivers, or Twin Rivers, or sumthing) and they just rode really fast to get to this ferry. It really got me perched, but then it kinda took off and I couldn't find the reason as to why I would fill my brain up with names and situations and stuff when really, I wasn't that into names and history or fantasy in the first place. I loved LoTR and The Hobbit and all that, but when it comes to series this long and full of information, I just kinda lose the thread and get interested in other stuff. I can still read some chapter I liked or stuff like that, but I couldn't wrap my brain around all that info. It just wasn't useful to me. So there. That's why I don't read them and why I probably will never read the whole thing. Not that all I read have to be useful, but when I wanna be entertained; I take the easy way.

Mrs. Canty

Danya's from-the-same-whomb-sister

Corp. of the Archers

thanks for your support goldeneyes *curtsies so sweetly the whole d@mn place says 'aww'*

I agree *hides*, but LoTR was written over a lifetime, WoT isn't...sooo...it's not exactly in the lurch that it's better in a poetic kinda way. WoT is easier to read, though...easier to stick by.

Mrs. Canty

Danya's beloved little sis

aaaaaaand Proud corporal of the Archers!

Archived