DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

STEVE IRWIN IS DEAD!

Ozhammer

If you read my post, I did agree with some of your other comments. I just thought the way you expressed what he did was inaccurate. I wasn't taking a personal jab or anything. If you don't want to partake in a discussion, then why post here at all? I don't see what you intend to gain from your "now what" comment.

If anything it seems that you were expecting someone to attack you and you have read my post with a different intent than it was written. So maybe you should think twice before your next witty retort, how does that sound?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I despise her insincere antics. But gee Id give her a right seeing to!

My issue is we are making way too much fuss about this. Sure, he was a good bloke, and touched alot of people, and it was an utter tragedy, but I am cynical about the coverage that it has been given, and think it places undue strain on his family.

In addition to the hundreds of bad taste emails I have been getting.

There's something of an over-fuss going on over there? I mean, something happens, and you're moved or shoked or something, but then it passes a little, and you realise the thing will still be a top story next week, you hear about it going about town, doing sports, in the radio, the news papers, endless tabloid articles, tv-shows, and you want to hide until the whole thing goes away, which it likely will as abruptly as it came. It would be nice to think about it in peace, perhaps discuss a bit, but not the bludgeoning overdose one gets. And all the saints and devils, be it doping scandal or death or something, I don't remember what the last one here was about.

Not that I'd think he weren't worth talking about, not at all, but I've just grown alergic to over-fuss. It just never delivers. Solemn silence and quiet respect would be more appreciable. At least not too loud.

Guest Cadsuane

Ack! With all these accomplished Aussies dying we'd better lock up Oz, Leaf, and Kati just to keep them safe! Ok, maybe just Leaf and Kati... ^_^

Love ya, Oz. :wink:

Guest TigerToe

lets place another prawn on the charcoal ranges cooking surface

...yep me too...

**picks nose**

:"Brilliant, what a performance...what a salesman"

Archived