• Last Reply

OOooOooOOOoo BROWNIES!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

*talks around a mouthful of brownies*

mumble mumble mumble

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

*swallows brownies*

Thanks for the greeting and Brownies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My pleasure...

so tell us a bit about yourself, and feel free to jump into an thread and have fun with this lot. They don't bite...at least not during the day ;)

Oh and if you are into Mafia, we have a Lies of Locke Lamora game starting soon. The sign up thread is stickied on this board, a good way to earn points ;)

lol Locke.

ok well a little about me.....hmmmm....I'm 22 yrs old i live in California former military and I've been reading WoT for about the last decade i try and reread it as much as possible i just started thru it again today actually. I also enjoy spending time with my girlfriend and her son i love computer games movies and basically anything that involves a console (btw Duck Hunt is greatest game of all time just fyi) so yeah i like DM so far i'm an Aspie in the WT at the moment and have signed up here and at the Band of the Red Hand. i spend alot of time in the discussion threads so i can usually be found lurking around there. Only real times i won't be around are on Sundays other than that i'm around the boards most of the day.

*grins* Talya, oh wonderful woman I follow and admire.... can I touch your muffins? :D

Okay, first TMD is getting naked on the staff board, now Limi is touching Talya's muffins... BEST WELCOME THREAD EVAR!!!!!!

*grins* Talya, oh wonderful woman I follow and admire.... can I touch your muffins? :D

Okay, first TMD is getting naked on the staff board, now Limi is touching Talya's muffins... BEST WELCOME THREAD EVAR!!!!!!

true story right there

Archived