DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Claire has sadly resigned - position of ADL (Aes Sedai) now open

Elgee

I am sorry to announce that Claire has stepped down as ADL in charge of Aes Sedai. She was an invaluable member of the WT Staff, not only to Jade, but also to me. Please accept my sincerest thanks for all you have done, love, and for listening to my pleas and staying on as long as you could  :D

This means that we will be in need of a new staff member to handle her position. Below is the application which can be emailed to me at dmwhitetowerstaff@gmail.com. There is also a list of the duties, which are negotiable. If you think you will be able to do some of the duties, but not others, please still contact me – we can always work something out.

This application process will be open until I find the right applicant, no matter how long that takes. It is open to any member of the PSW White Tower, from newest novice to oldest member. Should no one from the PSW WT be chosen, I will open it to other members.

Owen and I will be handling all the duties pertaining to this position until a new ADL is appointed.

DM Name :

Real Age :

WT Characters (full names, ranks, Ajahs):

How long have you RPed at DM?

How long have you been RPing all over?

What kind of IC positions have you held on this site or others?

What do you think our expectations of you are?

Do you have any leadership experience at DM or RP in general (references)?

What ideas do you have for the division?

What are your talents (ie website building skills, spreadsheets, graphics, organising roleplays, etc)?

List of Duties (remember that these are negotiable) (except for the last one):

- Tower wide roleplays

- Ajah roleplays (mainly duty of Ajah Heads and Sitters)

- Assist in planning Individual or group RPs within: IE: Tower vs Ajah, Ajah vs Ajah, Sister vs Ajah, Sister vs Sister, Tower vs Sister

- Roleplay planning with other division (Including help contacting and planning with other division, for both individuals and the Tower as a whole.)

- Approving & Reporting Bondings to the DL - Update on the site.

- Updating any Ajah information on the Website (OP score increases, WS Increases, Member additions in Ajahs)

- Makes sure Ajahs get their Ajah reports in for the DL

- Plan RPs with the Ajahs and be the DL's eye and ears with the Ajahs

- Keep track of NSW's and add to website

- Keep track of Aes Sedai reqs, add to spreadsheet and website

- Keep track of ages and add to sticky and website

- Be Elgee’s memory chip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...