• Created
  • Last Reply

my vote count was off.  i went and re-did it, so heres an accurate one

Deadline

Wed, June 16th @ 6pm CST or when all Night Actions have been received

Class Rooms - 6

Hogwarts Grounds - 12

*sighs heavily*

just saw tDH movie trailer.  it just played like a minute ago on the MTV awards.

*head desk*

already spotted at least 5 things they've done wrong.  most promenant ...  why the heck is the Hogwarts Express even in the movie.  i mean yeah he goes to Kings Cross Station but theres no train there yep just looked in the book, no train.   why waste the CGI.

and they've already dont the dragon scene at Gringotts.  if the movie split the book into 2, why are they including this??  it's near the end of the book.  i figured a good even stopping point would be at Shell Cottage or when they get captured by the snatchers.

leave it to hollywood to continue messing up a great series.  god help WoT if Warner Bros wins the rights to do the movies.  

/rant

I just saw the (extremely short) trailer they have at imdb.  Aaargh!  Harry doesn't learn of the Hallows from Ollivander!  They could at least get SOME of this last book right!

you've got to be kidding me. Ollivander didn't even know what the Deathly Hallows were, he just knew abotut he Elder Wand!!!

are they gonna leave out the whole Luna getting kidnapped and Erumpont Horn scene with the DE's.

splitting the book into 2 movies for the express reason that "theres so much in the last book, we want to include it all"  i actually had a little hope that they'd get it right and they're already messing it up.

yeah cause it wasn't bad enough you skipped over THE BEST fight scene in the entire series at the end of HBP as well as DD's funeral ... because DD wasn't like a big character and major protector of harry or anything

Deadline

Class Rooms - 6

Hogwarts Grounds - 13

Guest dragonsworn1991

you've got to be kidding me. Ollivander didn't even know what the Deathly Hallows were, he just knew abotut he Elder Wand!!!

are they gonna leave out the whole Luna getting kidnapped and Erumpont Horn scene with the DE's.

splitting the book into 2 movies for the express reason that "theres so much in the last book, we want to include it all"  i actually had a little hope that they'd get it right and they're already messing it up.

yeah cause it wasn't bad enough you skipped over THE BEST fight scene in the entire series at the end of HBP as well as DD's funeral ... because DD wasn't like a big character and major protector of harry or anything

Deadline

Class Rooms - 6

Hogwarts Grounds - 13

I was looking forward to that fight scene to.  :'( It made me mad when they didn't have it in the movie.

well i guess showing teen love and a made up fight at the burrow was more important.  and Bella dancing across an empty Great Hall smashing window sufficed for an hour long battle where bill gets bitten, flitwick gets conched on the head & DD dies.

i understand pete, of course the lack of a final quidditch match and awesome fight scene were the least of my gripes for HBP.

Okay, so Aemon claimed to have targeted, "roleblocked", Pankhuri Night one.  Yet, since this was obviously not the case, Pankhuri could have easily called out Aemon either way as an LLL or that he actually did block her which would, at this point, indicate a mafia ploy.  Now, Pankhuri never confirmed or unconfirmed this, as she hasn't really posted at all, yet would Aemon have illegitimately claimed such a thing on an Innocent?  He did Day 3, but that was an attempt to save his neck.  This seems more a mafia ploy to establish legitimacy. 

Aemon makes a good point in the Dead Thread (as much as I hate to admit it, I don't trust Umbridge even dead ;) )

How exactly did Aemon target anybody when he was Vanilla Pete?

Fixed that for ya.

I have a theory, Aemon was the one who submitted the NK. It would show him as targeting someone. Or maybe Red has all of a scum team show up as having targeted whoever they NK.

Also, Aemon claimed to have targeted someone, while he had no power, so I think Pank needs some looking into.

Oh thanks >.< I'm not sure why I get Locke and Aemon mixed up.

That is true but it's definitely something we need to consider, it's not pressing but if it gets towards end game and Pete is still alive and we still have scum to find? It's a possible piece of the puzzle.

DM is back! Ok, first: [glow=purple,2,300]Hogwarts Grounds[/glow]

Then, I agree that it's weird that Pete would say Aemon targeted someone if he really couldnt have done so. But I like Adella's theory on it. What's weird is that Aemon himself claims he targeted Pank when he couldnt have. Why didnt he just say he was vanilla? Curiouser and curiouser...  :P

Archived