DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'm confused about the No Vote tally.  There are clearly 27 people in the list yet there are only 20 no votes.  I assumed it was a typo at the start of day when it said 21, but now that it says 20 I don't think it is a typo.

MOD - TYPO or PAFO?

Guest dragonsworn1991

No I said I had a doubling power on night one.

Last night was night two and I could block, heal, or track someone.

So I tracked Aemon.

I can pick a number 1 through 14 and get an action.

First night I picked 6 = doubling second night was 11 = and that was the triple shot.

With Dah's finding and Pete's claim I think [glow=red,2,300]Aemon[/glow] is a safe vote.  Even if you didn't target meesh to kill her, she was clearly the lie detector so even if you  are a roleblocker you can't be a town roleblocker.

okay, sounds like a pretty neat role! if you are telling the truth. However after his accusation of Pank, when there could have been all number of reasons for the only one night kill on night one is very thin and looks like he is trying to set someone up. Also he has that 75% mafia over his head, plus if you are telling the truth I think puts that fairly in my mind that he is a top target for being mafia.

[glow=red,2,300]Aemon[/glow]

Guest dragonsworn1991

okay, sounds like a pretty neat role! if you are telling the truth. However after his accusation of Pank, when there could have been all number of reasons for the only one night kill on night one is very thin and looks like he is trying to set someone up. Also he has that 75% mafia over his head, plus if you are telling the truth I think puts that fairly in my mind that he is a top target for being mafia.

Yep I am really excited about it. :D

Aemon, you seem to forget that there could be a number of reasons why There was only one night kill on night one. From the healer guessing correctly to other blockers, to people that can send people away for the night!

This.

Again I agree with Talya.

[glow=red,2,300]Aemon[/glow]

Whoever fed me chocolate, I hate you in bed.  Unless it was the mod and then *whines anyway* in bed.

Can you define a triple shot Pete in bed?  Not sure I've heard that one before in bed.

I see myself realigning some words in my sentences to keep from being too much "that's what she said" in bed.

So everybody suddenly believes Pete's "ever changing abilities" and decides not to wait for the verdict from our finder. Amazing. Pete is obviously lying. He's just trying to run a lynch on me before Rose can come in because he knows I'm innocent. And when Mottlee gives us the coroner's report he´ll say "!oh, but that's what I was told he did". You are a LLL, Pete. You have shown your true colors.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote

Pete[/glow]

Guest dragonsworn1991

No I said I had a doubling power on night one.

Last night was night two and I could block, heal, or track someone.

So I tracked Aemon.

I can pick a number 1 through 14 and get an action.

First night I picked 6 = doubling second night was 11 = and that was the triple shot.

Just cause you are in bed.

So everybody suddenly believes Pete's "ever changing abilities" and decides not to wait for the verdict from our finder. Amazing. Pete is obviously lying. He's just trying to run a lynch on me before Rose can come in because he knows I'm innocent. And when Mottlee gives us the coroner's report he´ll say "!oh, but that's what I was told he did". You are a LLL, Pete. You have shown your true colors.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote

Pete[/glow]

I tracked you, and was told you targeted Meesh :o Meesh is dead so either you roleblocked the lie detector, or you nk her.

Guest dragonsworn1991

::)

I'll admit you are way to hot under the collar right now. If you want to build a case calm down. RIght now you are grasping at straws.

Not buying it, Aemon.  Pete has very little incentive to lie whereas you have a huge incentive to lie.  Why would a scumbag out himself just to get rid of a roleblocker?  Meanwhile, you have been found guilty by a 75% finder and implicated by Pete who seems to be claiming to have had some sort of tracking ability last night.  You have every incentive to lie to save your skin.  You are the much more likely LLL.

Jeran, it was an over site thanks for catching it though :)

Deadline

Tuesday, June 15th @ 2pm CST; 29 alive, 15 to lynch

Vote Count

Aemon(7): Thorum, Pete, Jeran, Tayla, Wombat, Charis, Nae

Pete(1): Aemon

no vote(21): Dar, Mottlee, Som1, Krak, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Danya, Rose, rojano, Crusher, Elli, Boopsy, Lia, Locke, Tigs, Adella, Taei

okay, goign to watch the World Cup.  GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah well, a tie is better than a loss i suppose.

Deadline

Tuesday, June 15th @ 2pm CST; 29 alive, 15 to lynch

Vote Count

Aemon(8): Thorum, Pete, Jeran, Tayla, Wombat, Charis, Nae, Krak

Pete(1): Aemon

no vote(20): Dar, Mottlee, Som1, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Danya, Rose, rojano, Crusher, Elli, Boopsy, Lia, Locke, Tigs, Adella, Taei

Guest dragonsworn1991

*waits for Rose to come back with the verdict*

I wonder how many of you will still be trying to lynch me once I've been cleared.

GF  :P

Godfather for everyone else who doesn't get the acronyms

Archived