DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

YO SG..... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... GIVE ME PRESENTS LIKE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Naeann

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOGGY: YOU MEAN TO GET MORE BATTERIES I HAVE TO LISTEN TO AQUA FOR 8 HOURS STRAIGHT?!?  NO POINTS!

MOGGY: BUT 5 POINTS FOR THE ORIGINAL BATTERIES AND APPROPRIATE GROVELLING ;)

BLIGGY: I LIKE SCOOBY! 5 PTS

ADELLA: GOOD IDEA.. GOTTA KEEP SCOOB HAPPY 5 PTS

LO13: I'M SENSING A TREND HERE... 5 PTS

MOGGY: MMMM MY FAVORITE! 10 POINTS:p

Oh great and powerful DO, I bring you this list of why Redheads will one day rule the world:

#1 We will not get skin cancer, as we do not go out in the sun for fear of dying.

#2 Red hair is a genetic mutation. Therefore, it puts us in better stead for the future.

#3 A 2002 study found that redhead are harder to sedate than any other people requiring twenty percent more anesthesia. We're a stronger bunch than you lot.

#4 Redheads don't turn grey. Red hair turned sandy, then white. They are also found to loose their color later in life than people carrying other hair colours.

#5 In Denmark it is an honour to have a redheaded child.

#6 Red headedness is, genetically speaking, a recessive trait. It may appear after several generations of darker hair. Meaning your children could end up being ginger. Watch out what you say!!!

#8 According to legend, King Arthur was a red head and said that he would return one day to lead Britain through hardship. Both Elizabeth I and Winston Churchill were ginger, so this is the fulfilment of a prophesy that gingers are better for Britain.

#9 In cases of severe malnutrition, normally dark human hair may turn red. Ginger people are meant to live for longer.

#10 Ginger people will have noticed that there was no number 7.

#11 Ginger people will not have then gone to look for number 7, just to make sure it wasn't there.

*Worship*

Oh mighty Lord, I give you... the Ironman suit, fully functional for you to play with as you will.

Me? Why thank you! You couldn't mean the DO... she's a lady.

The DO is so mighty that she transcends mere mortal terms, and all honourifics apply to her equally, even though they do not do justice in portraying her greatness.

You, however, are a lowly minion who is worth nothing, and clearly so far inferior that you thought you could fathom the Great Lord's might.

Errm, Aust, I don't have red hair... ::)

*Worships the mighty and powerful DO*

Today, I bring you this set of green curtains*

*Grovel*

Ohh.. well let's just say then that I grabbed one of those quickie dye-job bottles like you always see in the commercials  ::)

My All Knowing, Beautiful Mistress *grovels*  I bring you Dora the Explorer's head!

Or is that only my fantasy?

*grovels*

I bring you Pineapple Upside Down Cake...half with the cherries and half without (just in case)

LO: ODDLY ENOUGH.. MY COMPUTER ALREADY HAS CAPS LOCK.  NO POINTS

MOGGY: I'M NOT REALLY A REDHEAD EITHER.. KINDA BROWNISH/RED AT TIMES DEPENDING ON HOW I DYE IT NO POINTS

AUST: I DON'T WANT A WEAVE.. CERTAINLY NOT FROM A DREADIE!  NO POINT :P

LO: I CAN JUST KILL THEM WITH THE OP BUT OK... 3 POINTS

MOGGY: UMM THANKS?  3 POINTS CAUSE I LIKE GREEN

BARM: SOUNDS FUN 5 POINTS

LO: SPAM IN MY THREAD... -5 POINTS

BARM: PROPER GROVELLING AND RETORT TO LO  5 POINTS EACH= 10 POINTS

AUST:  WHERE'S MY GIFT? -5 POINTS!

TIGS:  THAT SOUNDS YUMMY 5 POINTS  AND ANOTHER 5 FOR DORA'S HEAD.  HATE THAT STUPID SHOW!  SHE REPEATS TOO MUCH.

Oh great DO, I bring my gift of a solar powered taser, so that you may subdue Barm and do to him as you please! I also offer you the worship you deserve, and it would grace me if you were to shine your face upon my lowliness.

Oh powerful and mighty Lord of the Dark, whose name strikes fear into all lowly mortals beneath you, I present you with all of the oil from BP's current oil spill to use as you wish. I dare not suggest what uses you may have for it though, as my inferior mind could surely not come up with such insidious plans and ideas as your truly magnificent mind could.

Archived