DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*skips in*

The White Tower's newest Accepted had spent the evening in the gardens collecting roses so she could fold the sweet smelling petals into her clothing. She skipped along the garden path all the while humming while swinging her basket

Ama looked around as she skipped through the corridors... she had not seen anyone. This was highly unusual. Still humming she skipped down to the kitchens and made up a picnic basket filled with sandwiches, honeycakes and green currant buns. A thermos of hot tea and skipped back off to one of the gardens. She found one that was lit with lamps and spread her cloak on the ground and sat down, she wondered if anyone would come this way to share her picnic*

Adella wanders up and gently twaps Player on the back of his head. "Be nice to my Eddie" Winking at Player, Adella then sits next to Ama on her cloak. "I really hope you don't mind if I join you." :)

I, Thorkin Barrimore am no serving girl, you will have to fetch your own wine *nods and laughs*

Player is very quiet... did he go somewhere????

Eddie do you think you can handle keeping a beat like this *clap clap-clap clap* for Adella and i to dance to?

*Ama and Dels continue to step lightly through the complicated steps of the dance, the longer they dance the more the boy's eyes widen*

So player... i have seen you around but i don't know you very well at all, tell me more...

Archived