DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Nandera to the Black Tower

Talya

Yes, welcome to the tainted madness around here.

I'm Talya your friendly BT Leader and I offer you my own specially made BT brownies. Of course we have other cakes and cookies available!

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself, before this place is spammed to death, lol

I'm Talya your friendly BT Leader

LIES ALL LIES!!!

>_>

<_<

;D

Just Kidding. Talya is actually my favorite Social Group leader on Dragonmount (DM for short) She is an awesome lady and a great leader.

Also, Hello and Welcome to the BT! <3

Just Kidding. Talya is actually my favorite Social Group leader on Dragonmount (DM for short) She is an awesome lady and a great leader.

Yes indeed, and she actually deigns to mingle with us lowlies. :D

*Sneaks into the welcome thread*

Looks around for some of Tayla's brownies, and upon seeing them, Efrit lets out a girlish squeal of delight and rushes over to the platter

He speaks around a mouthful of brownie

Oh..

Hi! Don't mind me! Just enjoying the TAINT brownies.

Taint is good.

Did I say Taint?

*Sneaks into the welcome thread*

Looks around for some of Tayla's brownies, and upon seeing them, Efrit lets out a girlish squeal of delight and rushes over to the platter

He speaks around a mouthful of brownie

Oh..

Hi! Don't mind me! Just enjoying the TAINT brownies.

Taint is good.

Did I say Taint?

Indeed.

Sorry for the delay in posting. It's been mayhem as usual in my corner o' the world.

About me: I am a WoT addict. I'm as zealous for the series as Masema is for the Dragon Reborn. Okay, so I don't quite take it to the extreme he did, but almost.  :D

I love games: PC/PS3, Dungeons and Dragons(pen and paper). Any awesome RPG, I'm so there! (Dragon Age:Origins FTW!)

I like dark, conflicted anti-hero types. "cough cough, Wolverine, cough cough, Rand al'Thor..."

I love dark chocolate, coffee, Dr Pepper and Tex-Mex food.

I am an artist, and I love drawing my obsessions.  Thanks all, for the warm fuzzies! Oh wait, that's the brownies and vodka.  ;D 

Archived