DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt

JenniferL

This is a very straight forward game, that won't hopefully take too much time to complete. I'm hoping we'll be done before Wednesday, cause thats when I completely disappear for Dragon*Con.

The first seven people to sign up get to play. One of you will be chosen to be the Black Ajah. Another person will be chosen to be the Dreamer. This will be done via PM.

Each "night" in game time, the Black sister will choose a victim to murder. The next day, the surviving members will get together and try to decide who the murder is. The Dreamer will be able to PM me once per "day" asking me a yes or no question about another player. Everyone will be able to post their dreams, but only the Dreamers will be true. The Dreamer may not reveal they are the Dreamer.

The players must compare their dreams each day, as well as any other evidence they might find (Feel free to make things up.)to discover who the Black Ajah is. At sunset of each day, the players will vote on who the Black Ajah is, with that player being put to death immediately.

The game ends when you either discover who is Black Ajah, or the number of Black sisters equals the number of other players. All murders are communicated to me via PM and I post them.

Any takers?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Amavia. You can play next time. =)

One morning, the inhabitants of a small village with a disproportionate amount of Aes Sedai wake to discover that one of their sisters has been foully murdered. It is obvious that the murder was done with the Power. The murderer has to be one of their own.

With great sadness, the surviving villagers decide that the only way to determine who the darkfriend is, is to summarily execute who ever the chief suspect is (Just go with it). Each night at sunset they will gather together and vote on which person to execute. If the murders stop, they know they chose the right person. If they continue, they will try again the next night. (Again, just go with it. I'm adapting a game about vampires.)

Alright villagers, go nuts. Feel free to roleplay a bit and throw around wild accusations. Please bold the names of whomever you chose for execution. After a decent amount of time has passed, I'll tally the votes and let you know the results.

Black Ajah, please send me the name of your first and second victims. Dreamer, feel free to ask me your one question.

Guest Segurant

Segurant the bunny rancher awoke one morning to find an Aes Sedai dead. Thinking that there were no wounds someone must have used the One Power. Segurant doesn't know much about this mystical magic. He can only deduce that it was a darkfriend.

Zardi is a name he didn't recognize. "I chose you, Zardi! You are the darkfriend magic user!"

ConningOfficer, a local trader, wanders into the proceedings, with a splitting headache caused by a too-late night at the tavern.

"Think about this a little more, Segurant! You must not use your brain that much out on the ranch! It has to be someone sneaky and stealthy, and someone that the victim knows. It can't be a stranger. It has to be someone that's been here for a while!"

"Now, who around here deserves some persecution? Who haven't I trusted from the moment I showed up in this town? I think it's you, Chillimous ! You dress in black all the time and make fun of me! I think you capable of violence and witchcraft!" (no hard feelings, chili...)

Zardi's eyes went wide at Segurant's accusation. Well, it was no wonder he did not know her yet; she was only just a novice, allowed out of the Tower to see her aunt, who was deathly ill.

She needed to talk to an Aes Sedai, in any case. She thought she had evidence, but she didn't know who would believe her.

Guest Karana Majin

*looks at Zardi* Child, I'm one of the oldest Aes Sedai still here at the Tower. Why don't you tell me what evidence you have and I'll decide if it's worthy of reporting? *takes the novice under her wing* It's nearly criminal that you were let out on your own as it is! And to think that you could be killed by... by a... Darkfriend! *shudders*

Please, tell me what you know! I won't stand for any further impugning of the Tower's reputation.

Grabs Zardi by the arm and pulls her aside...

"Zardi, if you're from the Tower, you should stay close to me. If they learn that you aspire to be an Aes Sedai, they may choose you for that simple reason. The villagers are convinced that the murder was done with the Power and don't understand that you're "just" a novice."

Zardi's eyes darted back and forth between Karana Sedai and the trader. It hadn't occurred to her that the villagers would suspect her just because she was a new channeller, weak as she was. Well, there was nothing to do about that now. She couldn't take it back. She swallowed hard and turned towards the Aes Sedai.

"I..well, I was visiting my aunt, you know? And I fell asleep by her bedside and...I uh...um...I think I...feltsaidarbeingused," she finished in a rush. She knew that this Aes Sedai had no reason whatsoever to believe her, so she hoped she'd sounded convincing. She doubted it, though, especially since she couldn't even convince herself. She stared at her toes and picked at her dress, hoping the Aes Sedai would not give her a penance.

Guest Segurant
Zardi's eyes went wide at Segurant's accusation. Well' date=' it was no wonder he did not know her yet; she was only just a novice, allowed out of the Tower to see her aunt, who was deathly ill.

She needed to talk to an Aes Sedai, in any case. She thought she had evidence, but she didn't know who would believe her.[/quote']

pfffttt spoken like a true darkfriend. If you are a novice then why are you out of the Tower? Darkfriend!!!

((Man' date=' I'm confused... there's only three Aes Sedai? That really narrows it down. I thought the whole lot were gonna be channelers... lol))[/color']

Everyone is potentially the murderer.

Archived