DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt

JenniferL

Strolling through, Chillimous heard two names yell an accusation, one pertaining to his enjoyment of the colour black and his enjoyment of mocking jokes. Putting a name to the voices, Horn and Conning, he sighed.

"I don't just wear black, can't you see these blue cuffs, my blue sash and my blue collar?" Harumphing loudly, he folded his arms and looked at Horn.. "You're not one of... those types are you? Exclusively pillow friends? And anyway, a bit hasty with the accusations aren't we now?... I think it was you, Horn! How could you ever think of me as a Darkfriend?"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Segurant
Um' date=' ok...I vote for [b']Segurant[/b] because he called me a darkfriend :P

Figured your finger would point to me. Trying to deflect your guilt away from you. ONLY a darkfriend would use such logic.

Conning, it is YOU who are deceived.....

Guest Segurant

I will not change my vote. Chilli is obviously innocent and my bunny army will defend him. Watch out for they have big nasty pointy teeth.

*glares at the Darkfriend*

After long and careful deliberations, Chilli is selected as the potential Darkfriend. He is dragged kicking and screaming to the center of town, where Karana and F Horn preside over a hasty trial. Chilli tries vainly to mount a defense, but both judges are in a hanging mood. Just before sunset, Chillimouse is staked through the heart.

The villagers head to their beds, satisfied that they have done a good thing this day. However, the next day Angyl is found murdered in his bed. The manner of his death cruelly mocks Chilli's senseless, yet community sanctioned death. It is clear that the Darkfriend is still lurking.

The remaining villagers have the rest of the day to discuss their next choice.

Chilli and Angyl, if you post again, do it in itallics. Villagers, please remember to bold your votes.

Guest Segurant

I told you that Chilli was not the Darkfriend and yet you all carelessly allow him to die. Not only that, the Darkfriend struck again!

Listen to me, I know who the Darkfriend is.......

wait for it.........

wait for it.........

Zardi!!!!!!!!!

*goes back to tend his bunny farm*

Archived