A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

..:: Feast of Fools Dance::..

Little Miss

*chuckles*

Most fitting indeed. ;)

It's a beatiful night...

*turns to Adella and gives her a kiss*

:-*

Enjoy the sight while the dark still lasts.

*Eddie lays there and watches the stars*

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*enters wearing a silver threaded doublet and dark mahogany muskateer boots*

cm403.jpg

Good evening Ladies. *bows* I suppose an Algai chaperone is in order to make sure these Asha'man don't try any funny business.  ;D Can never be too sure about men whom channel.

Steps into the room in a midnight black dress with a slash of deep red in it. Wearing a red and black mask she eyes the room and it's occupants admiringly

WOW, this looks fantastic Limi, I knew I could count on you to give our new 'soldiers' a little fun away from home ;)

Mixes around the room greeting everyone. Takes a drink from a Civie handing out drinks

a little refreshment is just what I need.

Now welcome everyone 

Karasyl, how could you think so poorly of the Asha'man. They are always quite usually Well every now and then, polite, kind people...okay I'm having a little trouble, someone help me out here, :)

*laughs delightedly at Talya's comments* I am bonded to one of these fool Ashaman, I feel I am the least qualified to answer that question seeing as how I must be out of my mind to do such a thing. *smiles*

*takes a sip of wine and bows to Talya*

Oh no disrespect Talya, but I just have a skeptical nature. Not to worry, I'm on my best behavior today and here to dance and have a good time. My friends back in my hometown have said that I know how to get jiggy with it, whatever that means  :P

Care for a brownie? ;D

*wakes up to a gray...cap...above hime and Adella...he did not remember making that. Maybe he knew the sun would bother them.*

*Eddie brushes a strand of hair out of Adella's face*

Good morning. :)

*slowly makes the gray cover clearer so the light wonn't hurt their eyes.*

*Eddie stands up and when Adella starts to get up, he gently lifts her with Air, bringing her close to him*

I hope you slept well. :)

*wrinkles his nose*

You need a shower......me too.

*makes a Gateways to his room*

I will see you later dear.

*walks into his room and gets ready to shower*

*eyes 13* You should participate in the poll for masks I am holding around here. ^^

*smiles back at Eddie and quirks and eye brow* It's really not the best to call a woman stinky, or smelly.. it would be a lot better to merely say that she must really have needed to freshen up, or get cleaned up. 

Archived