DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were a couple of people that did not submit a night action. It may have made a difference to the game!

You sleep easy during the night, despite a few of your comrades being left in the Forest. When you woke you felt refreshed. Such a great morning. The sun shone through the windows that made you forget the deaths of the day before.

You make your way to the dining room. most of you seem to be there already and diving into a hearty breakfast. In through the door walks Tom Bombadil followed closely by three shivering and dishevelled people. You sigh as you realise that the three that had been left behind were found by Tom.

As they settle down for their food, the rest get up and go to pack their things ready for the days journey that lay ahead. Once outside and gathered altogether you count everyone, 25. Hmmmm that seems a little short. You mention it to someone, who also counts. No they came to 25 too. So who was missing?

You all head back into the house and soon find the last person lying in their blankets not moving. Suddenly a shadow falls over you all as you realise they are dead.

Pete - Gollum - solo winner is dead

It is now time to move on. Tom walks some of the way with you and sets you on the right path, towards the east

IT IS NOW DAY TWO - THERE ARE 25 OF YOU LEFT AND IT TAKES 14 TO REACH A LYNCH.

YOU HAVE UNTIL WEDNESDAY 12TH MAY 8PM GMT 

Now, I know somebody has the ring and I am pretty sure its ed2funy!! I MUST HAVE IT BACK!! I MUST!!! 

*breathes deeply*

Thank you mafia for doing our job for us, we couldn't be any more fortunate.  Of course, if he had the ring, it would be back with me and MINE MYSELF!!!!  AND YOU WOULD WORSHIP A GODDESS AND ALL WOULD LOVE ME IN DESPAIR!!!!

Sorry, I've been having these fits lately.....and its all ED2FUNY's fault!  I've lost something....PRECIOUS to me......and HE TOOK IT!

It calls out to me......it controls my thoughts and actions.....and now its gone!  GIVE IT BACK! ITS MINE!! ITS MY PRECIOUS!!!

I see who you are claiming, but I still think you've been acting scummy all day and night. I really don't think I need to rehash the reasons for my vote.

Look how fast he votes!!  He wants this "easy" lynch done with!!  If I didn't see into your heart, I would think that YOU took it!  But I am sure it is ed2funy that has it!!  

He needs to give it back! Its mine!  MY PRECIOUS!

So, only one nk. Hard to imagine that if there were two mafia teams that one wouldnt use their nk. So might we think that there is only one mafia group. And mynd, how do you know the mafia hit pete? Could have been a lucky vig hit. That statement makes you look like you know something

Ed that last sentence makes no sense :P I think you forgot a word or two? I can't decipher it for the life of me. (for your first post after Tayla's)

Well I'm not entirely surprised but I was leaning towards Mafia, didn't think he was a solo SK.

But yay for the SK being taken out ;D

I'm not voting yet. I'm not convinced enough that Mynd is scum to vote for him and the same goes for Ed.

One never *knows* anything but you can take logical guesses. A logical guess is that the Mafia team, whoever they be, most certainly have a nk and thus if we see an nk most likely it was them. It's not rocket science.

Ed mocks me!  See?  He mocks my loss!  He taunts the precious before my eyes!  Ooooooh, Wretched Ed!!

The one who has the precious will be quite paranoid, not that I have been at all!  You see, the precious makes me feel complete, yes...and pretty, oh so pretty.  BUT ED HAS STOLEN IT!!!

Or was it LIA?  Yes, LIA stoles it!  No, she is not pointing fingers.....but Ed mocks me!  He has it! Or the one who acts the most paranoid and accusatory has it! That is the one!  We lynch him or her, and then give the ring back to me! YES! 

Aemon, don't let your grey hairs speak for your spirited heart, I am as much for the town as you.

BUT NOT ED! HE HAS MY PRECIOUS!

Led, that was me, not Mynd. o_0

Lia:

Thank you mafia for doing our job for us' date=' we couldn't be any more fortunate.  Of course, if he had the ring, it would be back with me and MINE MYSELF!!!!  AND YOU WOULD WORSHIP A GODDESS AND ALL WOULD LOVE ME IN DESPAIR!!!![/quote']

I was LOLing at that.

EDIT: Once was blind, but now I see....a wretch like me....

No no no, I mean the one right after Tayla's post. You were saying something about the Mafia but you missed a word or two and I can't understand it.

I say HA to the mafia if they the Solo Winner.

if they the?

He's claiming the queen elf lady in the forest. Can't for the life of me remember her name at the moment and don't feel inclined to look it up. She would definitely be a town character. I just don't trust mind to be telling the truth. He's been rolefishing ever since the game started. He also tried to get the finders to expose themselves and now he says he can "see into my heart". Sounds like he's claiming a finder role as well. I don't trust him. My vote stays until something scummier happens.

EDIT: Grey hairs? Neither I nor my character have grey hair. At least, not in laces that show (rubs his bald head). If yo did use a finder/investigative ability on me, you must have gotten redirected. Or you were just taking a guess and guessed wrong.

EDIT: Stop posting long enough for me to post something!!  :D

No no no, I mean the one right after Tayla's post. You were saying something about the Mafia but you missed a word or two and I can't understand it.

I say HA to the mafia if they the Solo Winner.

if they the?

*got

>.<

Oh thank you! That makes more sense now. It's actually kind of good for the mafia no? They take out one of those that can nk one of them, if that was the only player who could kill at night, now they only have to worry about lynches. He could have helped for sure, but there was always the chance he could have nked one of them.

Attention RING BEARER!!!  I have naughty pictures of ed2funy!  I will gladly exchange them for the ring!  These pictures are not quite as precious....but still!

Aemonkitten, did I specify your head for those grey hairs? NO!  See, maybe you HAS IT after all!!!!  Besides, a young hearted fool like you would want to keep it all to yourself, despite your age!  INDEED! 

....or is it LED ZEP MAN?  He was eyeing my pocket and not my beauty...perhaps he has it?

STOLEN!!! STOLEN!!!! THIEF!!!!!

THIEF!!!  I am so distraught at my loss that I think my dyslexia is kicking in.....

STOLEN!!! THIEF!!! I WANT IT BACK!!!

When I speak of grey hairs, I speak of the heart not the body.  Like those Aes Sedai, who have ageless faces despite their ages, so is the kitten. 

MAYBE THE MOD STOLE IT!!!!  SHE IS CRAFTY ONE!!!!  LIES!!! LIES!!!!  TO US ALL!! AND STEALS IT!!!!

He was eyeing my pocket and not my beauty...

This made me laugh...just had to say :D

*hides the ring and looks all innocent, then slips it on and disappears out of the thread! ;)

Oh and..

THE RING HAS A NEW OWNER!

Archived