DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: Pick a "Green's Soul for a Week!"

Adella

Sets up a table with blank slips of paper on it, pens, and a box to deposit them in. Taking a seat behind said table, Adella waits excitedly for everyone to quiet down so she can speak without interruption.

Thank you all for coming! This is a preemptive thread for the Green Ajah event, the Feast of Fools. We have some powerful roles to give away, and seeing as how our event starts on May 1st, I figured, we should give the ones we choose a full week in power!

Now, the Soul of the Green Ajah is second in command, they fill in whenever our Captain General is unavailable, and we naturally are bound to love our Soul, very very much.

So, who wants to be the Green's Soul?! You can post once with a vote, it would be helpful if you put it in bold, or glow it or something like that, but I will be sure to read every post and catch anything that isn't brought directly to attention. Feel free to talk, try to talk people into voting for you, but once you vote, you can't change it. Keeping track of votes and unvotes to too much for me, I'm not mafia mod ;)

And I would ask that people don't vote for themselves, that would spoil all the fun! :)

Oh, and the winner gets to wear a custom sig made by our wonderful sig maker of the year, Limi! :)

READY? SET?? GOOO!!!!! :D

Soul2.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived