DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need help from aspirants looking to earn some points!

Maria

On the 1st of September I'm going to launch the brand-spanking-new White Tower newsletter. In said newsletter there is going to be a list of major happenings over the last month. Now, there is no secret that I'm a very lazy person, and a queen of procrastination, and as such is of the idea that having someone do the job for me is an excellent option.

So, I want a volunteer (or two) who can go through the Great Hall board and gather information on who was raised and to what.

I also need some to give me information on all bondings of any kind.

This will of course be awarded points, it's not like I expect you to do the dirty work without some kind of award. I'm not a communist. :P

Does this sound interesting to you? (The answer you're looking for is of course "why yes, Mia Sedai, that sounds great!") Reply to this post with your email and I'll send you details. Three people should be enough.

Maria,if you want me to try to get Guess Who running again tha tI tried for the last itme the newsletterw as to be borught out, I'be be happy to find volunteers for it :) just send me a PM, it'll be easier than emailing me

edit: oh yes, and sicne I dont' need points can I possibly get a Novice or Accepted to help me? With school starting tomorrow I'll be a bit busy and may need help gathering the information :)

You can get as many aspies you could possibly want to do the stuff you don't want to do :P Just clear with Lor first. And why don't you PM or email me with the info on what this entails and then we'll take it from there =)

Excellent. You guys rock. I'll email you right away. I may not need all of you for the raising stuff, but I'm sure I'll find a way to make you busy. *g*

Did you send them already? Because if you did, I didn't receive mine. I always check my junk mail filter in case something legit gets in there, but I may have missed it. :?

I am very firmly nixing the "human interest" features that have been in past newsletters, such as the "Guess Who" columns, the editorials, advice columns, etc. Its not that I don't like those. I really enjoy reading them. However, in the past, its been very difficult to keep the newsletter going after a few months. I'm trying to keep that from happening again by forcing it to stick to a format that Mia can handle on her own, if needed. This newsletter is going out in a TEXT ONLY format. No waiting for someone code a page and upload files. It'll be sent out via RSS and email.

We'll explore adding the other features later, but right now our priority has to be getting a reliable, informative monthly newsletter out to every member again.

Archived