DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ToM - Taim Vs Logain

Shadows_Edge

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Faile's one ugly character.  Birgitte isn't exactly named as good looking, IIRC.  I don't know if Mat is good looking or not, you forget that the 'bad boy/prankster' vibe of his is alluring to most women real or in books.

Truthfully you can't say if a person's ugly or not just by a general written description, unless its specifically noted that they're ugly (Gaidal, Olver).  Since they're "good" most just assume they're attractive.

Suian and Elaida are both described as 'handsome'.. being women, I'd never put that term as "attractive".

I figured for the longest time that Mat wasn't very good looking. But you said it correctly Beer Rot, beauty is subjective, and I think it is Tuon that states he is good looking. I think though, that Mat may be semi-good looking, but has lots of battle scars (he avoids healing, and has been hung...). Some chicks dig scars. Not Graendal...

Ive always felt we were in for a suprise with Logain but lately from reading on here I'm not so sure. Taim is def a nasty dude. Have you any reasons why you think this? I would love to see them as I hope Logain turns out to be a nasty guy.

As far as evidence I have none. Jordan was good at hiding clues when he wanted to. All I can go on is a gut feeling. I think the fact that Logain's glory may come from evil has been mentioned so many times means that it will.

Ive always felt we were in for a suprise with Logain but lately from reading on here I'm not so sure. Taim is def a nasty dude. Have you any reasons why you think this? I would love to see them as I hope Logain turns out to be a nasty guy.

As far as evidence I have none. Jordan was good at hiding clues when he wanted to. All I can go on is a gut feeling. I think the fact that Logain's glory may come from evil has been mentioned so many times means that it will.

Very cheezy if Logain turn rotten and evil Taim goes good. There are so many hidden agendas and plot devices and if this is one as well all is unwell. ;)

I guess we'll have to RAFO. ;)

Taim is going to beat the crap out of Logain, and just as he goes in for the killing stroke Bela is going to kick his head in.

Bela is the Dragon Reborn

dont be a trolloc this a discussion between sensible mature people about opinions on a book so just dont waste our time with your trash id rather not have to waste my time reading it

Very cheezy if Logain turn rotten and evil Taim goes good. There are so many hidden agendas and plot devices and if this is one as well all is unwell. ;)

I guess we'll have to RAFO. ;)

My own theory: Taim was 13x13ed,compulsed and masked by Demandred as he would look like Demandred himself and Demandred would use him as his own puppet,plus it would be a trick to other Forsaken. I just cant think of a Light-Taim, would be so dissapointed if we found out it actually was. I dont think Logain and Taim will see each other until TG.

Archived