DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - Lost Style (Game Thread) - Congrats to the Mafia!

mnwhiterose

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. dam.

thoug...I think I have figured something out about the game...but can't say...can't ask mod. will prolly get a PAFO.

anywas...aemon, if they were at the beginning, they wouldn't know it would fail. and they would still be there.

so, that means the beginning people re still suspicious.

in fact...more so. -_-

*is paranoid*

Vote results:

Ed (5): Krak, Tigraine, Lia, MCS, Alanna

Pete (1): Aemon

Aemon (1): Ed

No majority has been reached. The players in the pool for not voting are: Charis, Pete, Tynaal and Pookie. I will be back with your random lynch and story.

Not a lot of choice there with only 5 people. Calling beginning as the first 3 people gives us Krak, Tigs and Lia. I am tempted to go for Tigs just because we're (almost) always on opposing sides, but that's metagaming nonsense and we need to get a scum on this next go around. The problem is inactivity. We had 4 people that didn't even bother to vote, though I have seen them on other boards. It makes me even more unsure about who I should vote for. I know Ed doesn't want to vote for the absentees (look at how he reacted after we lynched Pale). I have no problem lynching inactives to benefit the town.

::) @ both of you.

Rose...i will PM you soon. maybe...Doing anything on my phone is hard.

i have to find a PM from you first. :D

Aemon, Day 1 lynching an inactive...yes. I don't really care for it. necessary evil somtimes.

after day 1...i don't as much. :D still do, because Lurking is a tactic, but not voting is a risk.

Well normally ed, I agree that if someone is inactive, don't kill them on the first day and give them a chance to show up.  But Pale has decided he doesn't like playing with us and we know that right now he isn't going to show up so....*shrugs*

I apologize for missing the boat on this thread for the last vote.  For some reason, even looking at the DATE in the TOPIC, I still managed to think the game day ended on Friday.  I felt really crappy when I realized I was doing a reread of another thread and could have actually been voting.  :(

As the sun rises, again you find an empty nest of blankets.  You search the nearby woods and the ocean to no avail. Then you trip over something in the sand. You look down and see a hand sticking up. After digging furiously, you sit back on your heels and stare at the strangled corpse of Juliet.

Pookie, the Neighbor and Innocent, has been killed.

There are 9 people left alive. It takes 5 votes to lynch. Deadline is in 72 hours on Tuesday, March 30 at 6:00 p.m CST.

(yes I can do the math - I'm giving you more time because I will be at work at that time and will not be able to update.)

This is just wrong. I'm going to do a reread but the person that jumps out at me right now is Pete. I know he has RL things going on, but he always manages to get his vote in. I just have a sneaking suspicion that he's lurking. I'll go do my reread and let you know if my opinion changes. Until then [glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow].

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]Aemon[/glow] for part OMGUS, another part trying to start building a case against me, and another part because regardless of scum or town I always vote.

Archived