DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nyn's happy place

Nynaeve

Okay, happy might be stretching it, but I couldn't think of a more suitable word. Basically, I reserve this thread to myself (being greedy and all gives me that right) and well... I will banish whoever doesn't please me. Now sure, you could not post at all and spare yourself the trouble, but this thread will most likely have quite a few posts of mine which would mean LOADS of little avatars! Think of the possibilities!

Anyhow. Lets talk about me! I'm feeling rather... meh. I have to go milk cows today till 11 PM and I have to wear these farmer's rubber boots that make me look like..... well, yeah, a farmer... but a really terrible styled one  >.>

Tell me something to distract me?  And no cow jokes :P

Nyn

Once there was this cow... No wait, bad start...

*showers Nyn with presents, each containing a fun torture tool of which to use on Ed and his little pet Bale-whatever..*

Alright, hope that helps! Not that you need the tools, I know, I just thought it can't hurt to try something new :D

Did you that tipping.. That animal.. Kills them?? Bad Ed. I'm sure she gets paid for milking (I hope) so you're trying to kill her source of income!! >:(

Ed.. I'll kill you for that box someday, I swear I will.

Archived