DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band Karasien!

Stevros

First up, welcome and congratulations on joining the greatest military force of all time, a wise choice.

Feel free to have a look round the site and post on anything you find interesting.

In a bit some of the others will pop into this thread and say hi; feel free to tell us a bit about yourself, we are(on the whole) a friendly bunch.

In a while our fearless leader Corki will come by with his official spiel, which tends to go on for a bitso if one or two of the guys offer you a stiff drink to brace yourself for it; take them up on the offer. And whatever you do take some of Jea's brownies they are tasty! Jea is Canis' secretary  ;) ; Jea likes to think of herself as Corki's right hand woman and the band's Under Commander but she does a good job so Canis allows her, her daydreams.

Anyway I digress, take a swig of this *Stevros offers the recruit a swig from his trusty hipflask* and make yourself at home.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Karasien!!!

I'm not the MG but so I have no official spiel, but I can give you a warm welcome to the most amazing group of people here at DM!

Feel free to ask anything and post anywhere you can! Also make sure to have fun while doing this because having fun is one of our favourite hobbies! (for me anyway)

Also here's a flaming shot to warm you up a little bit!!

It's one of the archers favourite drinks  ;)

Now let's wait for our leader to present you the official spiel!!!!

This is a quick welcome, but I am moving furniture/threads about as the Band makes its new home homely...you'll get a better one shortly!

You should have been added to the usergroup, so a whole world of boards (mostly blank) will have just appeared. We'll start your Raw Recruit training shortly. :)

hey! We got ourselves a smart one! Welcome to the band Karasien, we're absolutely thrilled to have you join us! *hands the newbie a plate of her extra special chocolate fudge brownies* Trust me, you'll need them!

I'm Jea, second in command here and the one who gives points!

Well now I am sorry that I am late Eyes Jea/Pokey Worst secretary ever Someone didn't tell me you were hear Eyes Jea/Pokey I'll deal with that later.

So yada yada you'll have to bear with visiting all these other regiment and such but you look smart so I’m assuming you'll know that.  But don't worry when it’s all done you can still be a Cavalry in the end just consider it hazing to have to deal with the archies and be nice to the infants.

Now I’ll start getting you a saddle ready.

Hands a Bandy

Welcome to the Band!!

I knew a horse once, I named him carrot.  He loved carrots, and would always search my pockets for them.  If I didn't have any, he would leave, I felt used... I don't know if I can trust a horse again...

Also:

Krak is bad

False  True

I'm sure there is someone here that would agree...

*grins and hands Krak a flaming shot leftover from the welcome*

Excellent.  I am off to a great start... I look forward to seeing what being on the list gets me.

*is assuming being on the list is not good, but should be fun anyway*

I knew a horse once, I named him carrot.  He loved carrots, and would always search my pockets for them.  If I didn't have any, he would leave, I felt used... I don't know if I can trust a horse again...

........ You named him Carrot what did you expect?  I love Guinness but I wouldn't want people calling me Guinness.... wait let me think about that..... at any rate with that type action I can only assume that the horse was raised by archers, I hear archers like carrots as well, and lacked any real Cav attitude.  ;)

Archived