DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Eighth Sin Mafia

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's in the Air Force, actually, but I kind of agree with you on the rest, Wombat. Although, there is something positive to be said for fighting for your country. And that could start a whole new debate........ *ducks*

Indeed.  Fighting for your country, however, often requires actions that one might not consider honorable.  They are many times ethical though.  Regardless, I have immense respect for those with the courage and conviction to serve in the military.

• Club Leader

He's in the Air Force, actually, but I kind of agree with you on the rest, Wombat. Although, there is something positive to be said for fighting for your country. And that could start a whole new debate........ *ducks*

Indeed.  Fighting for your country, however, often requires actions that one might not consider honorable.  They are many times ethical though.  Regardless, I have immense respect for those with the courage and conviction to serve in the military.

I'm not, nor have I ever been. in the military, but I have found that I sometimes have to choose between what I consider honorable or ethical and what my values demand that I do. Sadly, this happens more often than I wish it did. So, I can see that. I can also see where the need to function as a team could require things that wouldn't always sit well with one's own values. I could never be a team player to that degree. I'm too....... unique.  ;D

Archived