DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What's keen about the Kin?

claireducky

I'm going to be featuring the Kin in an article in this month's Daes Dae'mar (the WT Org Newsletter), and I want to get some feedback from members.

What do YOU love about being in the Kin?  Why would you recommend somebody come join you here?

Thanks for the feedback, everybody!

Claire

Let's see...

What I love about the Kin is that we can rant in one thread and celebrate in another and the pair of them are right next to each other.

I love that no matter what tension exists outside our Org, it's never brought in here.

I love that, in a pinch, the Kinsters pull together and make things better just by being here and smiling.

Now, if RL will just stop eating them and let me keep them for a while...

*pokes people with her knitting needles*

What do YOU love about the Kin?

I love how fun and kind and easy-going it is here; and how I always feel appreciated every single time I stop by here.  I never feel left out, or unwanted, or like a stranger.  I'm always welcome, and loved.

I love that I can share my joy and pain, and get advice when I need it....  And that we all support each other and cheer each other up and celebrate with each other and just have so much fun and enthusiasm.

The Kin is a safe haven, a place where you know you'll be welcome.

Well to add what everyone else has said this is a great place. There is no stress, no drama.

Do you ever come home from a hard day at work and decide you don't want to do anything, so you just fall in your favorite chair, put your feet up and take a deep breath, feeling the cares of the day fall away from you?

That's the Kin.

Archived