DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vancouver 2010

Majsju

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha that was a great game!!!! I think I had a panic attack when the US tied it up in the last 30 seconds or so. Definitely on the edge of my seat - kudos to the US team for a well played game, and so excited for Canada to take the gold! :D

LAME!

I couldn't believe how many times the US tried to clear the puck RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE NET!!!!!!!  I mean come on, do you want them to score?  It led to either the first or second goal and almost led to about 2-3 more. 

Anyways, wished US would have played like they did when they played Canada and won, but it was a good game overall and there were no "cheap" goals, so it was a good job by Canada.  It's some consolation that Canada won at home and I would choose Canada to beat us over anyone else.

Annoying that Canada allowed the yanks to get so close, but just as against Slovakia, Canada started to feel comfortable, and focused on defending the lead rather than trying to kill the game with another goal or two.

I know I'm responding very late to this, so sorry for that. I would just like to say that I think the men's gold medal hockey game was really good.

Aust: They tied it up with 24 seconds left not 30, and I swore, quite loudly, in front of my two small children. Not my proudest moment..I was so nervous I almost turned the TV off.

Majsju: On one had I dislike when a game is close because its hard on the nerves, but I ultimately think they are better watching if you don't know who is going to win. If the score is not close it looses an element of interest for me.

Archived