DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings from Sydney

Eshlamere

Hello everyone I hope this all goes well, this is my first post on a forum anywhere ever. :D

I knew someone once who absolutely hated reading and this is their story.

One day this person found a computer game lying around at home. The game was called 'The Wheel of Time'. This person decided to give the game a try and ended up really enjoying it.

Sometime after this the person was down at the local Kmart in the book section. I'm not too sure why as they hated reading. Anyway they stumbled upon a book called 'The Wheel of Time - The Eye of the World'. They soon realised that it was the book that the computer game was based on. The person read the back cover etc and thought that it seemed interesting enough. Besides it was real cheap too, so they thought they might buy it and 'give it a try'.

And yes there was a happy ending. This person ended up loving the book and went on to read every other book in the series. This persons name? well you probably guessed it, it was me Eshlamere.

Thanks Mr Jordan for getting me into reading.

Again hello everyone and I look forward to talking, typing and discussing with you.

Guest Egwene

Hello Eshlamere :P

Hope that that will be the first of many posts we see from you on DM. Have a look at the other boards, and if there is anything of interest... post away!

Great story how you came to the books...

I LIKED THE COMPUTER GAME TO!! You'll find that a lot of people on this site didn't though, because they didn't feel it was enough like the books. But it got you to read this magnificent series, then you really must have enjoyed it! That's great!

Archived