DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

*pokes Limi* Are you feeling alright?! Cause uh.. You didn't care about my greeting.. I'm gonna have to come up with something better.. :-\

Yes, you'd better, since the world is going to end if she doesn't totally love it and make a big deal and exalt you and make you all special so that everyone else is jealous.

Really.

It's a Church thread for Limi.  Aren't you SUPPOSED to be doing special things for her?  Like, isn't it expected?  This thread is over 200 pages long.  It's not like she can acknowledge EVERY single thing someone does specially for her in this thread.

And I personally think it seemed more like she was caught off-guard by the fact that Talmanes is making a website for her.

Oh, I know.  I'm not complaining, simply explaining why I think Limi didn't fall all over herself thanking Adella.

Honestly, you get that website up and running, and I will thank you, because then I can lock this thread.

Or delete it if it doesn't stay locked.

**edit Adella**

Yes, I am.  I'm far too tired to be nice and friendly and sugarcoat my words.

*laughs*

The fact that you're saying that to me tells me that somehow I've succeeded in fooling at least one person.

And I'm not even TRYING to pretend to feel any way other than what I feel. *sighs*

Why would I lock this thread?  First of all, there's nowhere else that it can really go on DM but Fiddles, so I'm stuck with it because I haven't read it at ALL until just recently, and I am NOT going back through 200 pages to see if there was ever something in there that I as a mod should've cracked down on, so until there is something I can legitimately shut it down over, it stays.

Secondly, because it is sickening.  It is the epitome of "lame" and also irritating, and you might think that's mean of me but I know for a fact I'm not the only one who feels the way I do about this "cult," as other members of DM have taken to calling it.

It's a thorn in my side as a mod of Fiddles, because it brings new members to Fiddles but guess what?  They only post in here, flirting with each other and the PG-13 sign and godmoding and going on and on about how Limi is awesome, though you never hear WHY, just that she IS.  And so I have to watch over all these people who don't even care about Fiddles.  And mod this stupid thread, and do you know how hard it is to keep up with all the posts that go on in this thread, the fastest-growing in Fiddles?  No, and no one cares, either.  But I still have to do it, it's my job.

THAT'S why I want to lock it.  Worship Limi all you want, but do it elsewhere if you can, on a website dedicated to it, so that those of us who don't even want to hear about it don't have to.

There is no one in the world that deserves to be raised to this kind of status, legitimately.  And there is no one that has been a member less than 5 years at least that has earned the right to cause, indirectly or directly, such a huge issue across the community side of DM, as well as in Fiddles.

--Official Stance of Meesh--

Feel free to ignore and return to normal programming.

Wow I do feel sorry for you if you actually went back and read the whole thing.  :(

But I mean we don't really do anything wrong, and I anyway post in more Fiddles threads than this one as a lot of the people posting here do.

It's all in good fun though.

What I'm wondering is what did you mean when you said you would delete it if it didn't stay locked? Wouldn't a mod have to unlock it for it to not stay locked?

Oh and lol who actually said it was a cult?