DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

Hey peoples, I am going to be doing some editing on the OP, and hopefully making everything look a lot better.

It iwll be harder on this computer, but I have been meaning to do it for awhile...

So, I am going to lock this thread for now.

Please excuse any inconvienances...wait...screw you guys, I'm going home...>.< I am not Kartman...

I'll unlock it later!

*enters the Church sanctuary dressed in her High Priestess getup, and takes a deep breath*

The welcome of this sanctuary to you, and the grace of the Light be upon you until you leave this place and for long after. We are here today to celebrate and formalize a bond, if it pleases the light. I am Melissa Panian, Settler of the Black Tower, Green Accepted of the White Tower and head Priestess of the Church of Limi. I may help here today, may it please the Light.

*follows Marta into the church, coming to stand in the front of the sanctuary. It was an exciting day, and an exciting event*

I am Charis Elizabeth Weible, Settler of the Black Tower, Member of the Artists, Crafters and Writers Guild and Green Sister of the White Tower. I may help here today, may it please the Light.

Who comes before the Light to formalize their bond? Speak now so that all may hear.

*Slowly enters the church trying not to show the anticipation for what is about to happen*

I am David Wayne Dezwaan Junior, Tsorovan'm'hael of the Light and First White Knight of the Black Tower, Member of the Artists, Crafter and Writers Guild, and Man'shima of the White Tower. May the Light illuminate you and the Creator's hand shelter you.

I am Crystal Lynn Crawford, Little Miss, Limi the fluffy fun sized chocolately delicious tasting goddess who uses big word, Green Aes Sedai of the White Tower, Lady Of the Settlement of the Black tower, Naughty Kitten of the WT (and else where >.>), Member of the formally known as Illuminators Guild, and sou'vra to Adella and charis sedai. May the Light illuminate you and the Creator's hand shelter you.

As David has asked for Crystal’s bond under these terms, he must listen deeply to her whenever they appear in public. However, each thing must have a balance, the light to the dark, the winter to the summer, the water to the sands. Therefore, when they are alone, Crystal must listen highly of David’s counsel, that each may help the other to grow.

I seek these things:

That Crystal always be true to her heart. She is headstrong, stubborn, and has a strong sense of self confidence. She should listen to the consul of others, but I expect her to always make the decision that she wants.

I seek that Little Miss always be true to me. I expect her to to be honorable in our bond and always speak the truth even if I don't wish to hear it. She should be forthright and honest in everything.

Lastly I wish that my Little One will care about and strive to keep our bond as strong as when it has first been established. No matter what may come or what arguments we may have I seek that we always strive to keep and nurture that bond.

May the Light illumine and preserve our souls.

*smiles happily*

I seek these three things from my bonded.

The first aspect I seek from David, is for him and us to always be open with ourselves, and each others, and always honest, no matter what.

The second thing I seek from my Love, is for forgiveness and compassion, for both himself and me.

The final thing I ask of My Prince Charming, is for him to be my Companion.

In any partnership, there is give and take. In any pairing, one must sometimes bend to the others needs. So it will be in your bond, and so must it be in this ceremony. Two sets of terms have now been heard, and they are not the same. Before the bond can be set,  the two must become one in agreement.  A bargain must be made.