DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

Vote Count - Day Three

Ed (5) - Wombat, Pete, Pale, Pookie, Alanna

Wombat (3): Ed, Boopsy, Al

Not Voting: MCS, Nae, Tigs, meercatman, Liathiana, Tynaal

[glow=green,2,300]With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch[/glow]

Deadline is Thursday, 9.30pm GMT

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count - Day Three

Wombat (4): Ed, Boopsy, Al, Nae

Not Voting: MCS, Tigs, meercatman, Liathiana, Tynaal

Boopsy, I don't really care if I die. Wombat will follow me, and I can go attack Lily in the Dead Thread for setting up this plan he is going with (probably still helping him).

Sure, you will lost the LD (I am getting more sure there is NO Finder), but you will have two scum down, and then you just have to deal with the cult.

What is up with the DM Fail?

You only care that you will die tomorrow because you are mafia, and you don't want to lose.

I don't care, because it will be your downfall.

Though, from what I have seen in other games with cults, they usually win. :-\

He doesn't care if he dies so let's kill him.  Either way Ed is a marked man now that his jig is up.  He doesn't care if he dies, because he is resigned to the fact that he will.  Granted, he would love to take me out before he goes, but either way there's no stopping his death.  He doesn't care if he dies.  He cares very much if I die.

Also, I find Ed's two statements about the cult to be odd.  He states with certainty that there is a cult and he has done so twice in the past two pages.  Can anyone tell what his aim might be there?

I don't think Lily and Red would be trying to cause confusion in the dead thread if I were scum.  I think they would want you to believe my claim, so they wouldn't talk about multiples plots and WIFOMs.  But I am not scum, and Ed is, so they are trying to cause confusion.  They are hoping to distract you from the obvious.

Vote Count - Day Three

Wombat (5): Ed, Boopsy, Al, Nae, mcs

Not Voting: Tigs, meercatman, Liathiana, Tynaal

IIRC, one time a player was recruited by the Conspirators i.e. you gained a teammate so that has nothing to do with a cult and once a player's alignment changed as well as a player's role.  I think both were probably caused by the location changes.

I didn't rule out the possibility of a cult.  We don't know that the cult recruited.  All we know is that the conspirators (who are obviously the mafia as Caesar is the protagonist) recruited, and that a player's alignment changed and that a player's role changed.

Archived