DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count - Day Two

Lily (9) :Ed, Al, Wombat, Jeran, MCS, Nae, Tigs, meercatman, Pale

Tigs (4): Boopsy, Pete, Pookie, Red

Ed (3): Liathiana, Lily, dapianoplay3r

NOT VOTING: Alanna, Tynaal

Day Ends Sunday at 9pm GMT.

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

[glow=green,2,300]

2 hours, 45 mins to go[/glow]

Oh, man. I guess I should hammer her. Shoot, I thought I was going to sneak in and be the ninth vote, but Pale beat me to it.

Vote [glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow]. We need a lynch, and though I could never really make up my mind over who to believe between her and Ed, there is a good chance she is scum. Wombat's post makes a lot of sense, too.

I also find jumping on Tigs weird. Especially if Lily does turn out to be mafia. I also think it's highly unlikely that Ed is a solo win and needs people to say that phrase, but I think Tugs genuinely believed it might be possible and that's why she wouldn't say it. So I find it strange so many people jumped on the vote for her.

Man, Lily, why'd you have to make us feel so guilty for voting for you? :D

Vote Count - Day Two

Lily (10) :Ed, Al, Wombat, Jeran, MCS, Nae, Tigs, meercatman, Pale, Alanna

Tigs (4): Boopsy, Pete, Pookie, Red

Ed (3): Liathiana, Lily, dapianoplay3r

NOT VOTING: Tynaal

LYNCH REACHED.

Will be back with a death scene and update shortly.

It had been a long day at the baths. Sure, people had cleaned themselves and had fun and splashed about in the water, but they had also bickered, dug, and probed each other continually.

One rose among them and claimed he could discern liars from those speaking the truth. He singled out Brutus, a Lord in the Senate, and one of Caesar's closest circle of personal friends as being a traitor to Caesar. Long discussions were held, rows and reasoned arguments.

In the end, though respected and thought to be an honourable man by all, the Romans took him to the corner of the Baths, tied his hands and feet to a heavy weight and threw him into a pool. They watched as his furious struggling died, then pulled his drowned corpse out, eyes wild and disbelieving in death. A quick search of the body yielded nothing but a "C" tattooed on his arm. C for conspiracy. A chill went through the crowds. If Lord Brutus himself was a conspirator, who else might be? Where would everybody go next?

Lily, Brutus, Godfather of the Conspirators is dead.

It is now Night Two. Please Vote between [glow=orange,2,300]Capitol Building[/glow] and [glow=limegreen,2,300]Brutus' house[/glow] as the next change of scene. Please also get your night actions in.

Night end on Tuesday at 4pm GMT, or when all the night actions have been sent in.

I knew Brutus would be the godfather and I thought that Lily was the godfather.  I didn't mention that I thought she was Brutus though, because I don't know how Rey feels about trying to guess other peoples' characters.  Given historical events, I would like to avoid the Capitol.

[glow=limegreen,2,300]Brutus' house[/glow]

I knew Brutus would be the godfather and I thought that Lily was the godfather.  I didn't mention that I thought she was Brutus though, because I don't know how Rey feels about trying to guess other peoples' characters.  Given historical events, I would like to avoid the Capitol.

[glow=limegreen,2,300]Brutus' house[/glow]

I have absolutely no problem with people guessing people's characters. But please DO NOT reveal your own character.

Archived