DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

Guest dragonsworn1991

Looks kinda like polkalicious.

Wow Pete.. lotsa kisses. :o :-[ 

*has an image of Nae being poked while wearing pokadots and polka music playing in the back ground*

anyone up for a game of twister??  ;D

on a more serious note

okay so after my 3rd time of re-reading this day phase.  still alot of info to injest

pete i'm confused by your astounding logic and need clarification.

who do you think is the jester?

I would have to put that role on Tigs.

And I need to vote [glow=red,2,300]pale[/glow] on the off chance something happens and I can't come back on to switch my vote to lily, I would hate to be modkilled for no vote. I know it is random but my luck it would pick me.  :-\

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think i remember you saying soemthign about taking the lie detector down with her and it being benifical.

i don't really understand how taking the lie-detector down would help the jester, i mean isn't the only purpose of the jester to get lynched, or do they get a bonus for taking a player with them??

i think i remember you saying soemthign about taking the lie detector down with her and it being benifical.

i don't really understand how taking the lie-detector down would help the jester, i mean isn't the only purpose of the jester to get lynched, or do they get a bonus for taking a player with them??

Well if they can keep taking down or outing important townies it is likely to get them lynched just to stop them.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well if they can keep taking down or outing important townies it is likely to get them lynched just to stop them.

Yeah people will go to any extents, especially to win, that is after all the name of the game

So, a SK SW?

That would be harsh.

Again I wouldn't rule it out, because the first thing you rule out will be the first thing that kills you while you sleep.

And every sk is a sw, but not every sw is a sk, kind of like squares and rectangles, how is that any harsher then normal?

>:(  DM ate my post

ed- i'm assuming that SK means Serial Killer and SW means Solo Winner right  ;D

keep outing roles ...  does the jester have a finding ability that allows them to find out who has what role?  i know that they're soul purpose is to get lynched but i dont understand the whole outting or revealing a role aspect.

???

the only experience i've had with a jester, i was too buisy arguing with him to pay attention to his strategy lol

Guest dragonsworn1991

Yet I am expecting Rey to have taken some pretty liberal liberties with this game. He said to expect plenty of twists and turns.

I'll elaborate more about Pandy's jester role at endgame if you wish.

if you dont mind  ;D  i like to learn alot about the roles since i like modding games so much.  i had a blast with my Gilligan's Island Mafia.  i'm thinking of including the Jester in some of my future games, but the wiki doesn't really go into depth about that character; well not enough for me to be comfertable using him in a game.   same with the cult.

so i have to use games as a learning tool

plus the different spins that you awesome mods put on players is great and helps me to think outside the box on some of the roles  ;D

>:(  DM ate my post

ed- i'm assuming that SK means Serial Killer and SW means Solo Winner right  ;D

keep outing roles ...  does the jester have a finding ability that allows them to find out who has what role?  i know that they're soul purpose is to get lynched but i dont understand the whole outting or revealing a role aspect.

???

the only experience i've had with a jester, i was too buisy arguing with him to pay attention to his strategy lol

Sometimes you can figure out who has the power roles by the way people act.  I knew Tynaal was the healer in the Seanchan game before she revealed.  I should have known Talya was the healer in the Movie Madness game but I missed it.

Oh Hai to Alanna, Tigs, Player, Lia, Pookie, Tynaal, Meercatman(has he even posted?)  Please to have you join us in the game?  It's really quite silly to sign up for a game and then disappear.

So sorry I work :P I haven't disappeared ;) But I don't have internet at home so I have to wait until I can get on my Grandma's computer *shrugs*

Annnd, done. Yay ;D So far nothing has convinced me to move my vote from Ed to Lily. Especially when all he can do is call her scum and talk about how he blew holes in her story (which I didn't see). The name calling was a bit heavy handed and annoyed me I guess. But who knows, I may be wrong. However I'm going to stay with my instinct.

Vote Count - Day Two

Lily (8.) : Red, Ed, Al, Wombat, Jeran, MCS, Nae, Tigs

Ed (3): Liathiana, Lily, dapianoplay3r

Pete (1): Pale

Boopsy (1): Boopsy

Pale (1): Pete

NOT VOTING: Alanna, Meercatman, Tynaal, Pookie

Day Ends Sunday at 9pm GMT.

[glow=green,2,300]With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. [/glow]

Bandwagoning!! Ok I pretty much agree with what everyone has said about Lily so far so...

[glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow]

Sorry I haven't been posting. I am really getting into another Mafia game over at the Wolfies, and school has just started again. Things are pretty hectic atm.

Archived