DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

We lifeguards are classy

Twitchy

So I'm a lifeguard, don't know if you folks know that, but yeah. Anyway, I was talking with one of my co-workers who said that she can't wait for summer, and well, the conversation is funny. So. Here ya go.

Jimmy (Me):

Are you sure about that?

You know what summer entails.

"Hey Livi, guess this noise!"

Livi:

i can't wait to work at the pool again :) but i could prob do without you sitting on my lap playing guess that noise and u rubbing my face in your tits lol

Jimmy:

O:-)

Livi:

jimmy i have to practice blowing the whistle cause i sucked last year

Jimmy:

Hah. Take out "the whistle" from that sentence. Ka-bam!

Anyway. Yeah ya do, because I'm not going to blow it for you this year. Whistles.

Livi:

This sounds like a really weird convo lol but umm you'll blow it if i tell you to blow it cause im not doing it and plus my whistle was broke last year

Jimmy:

I'm not blowing anything. You're the professional blower over here. You can blow me out of the water. Technically, I could say that blowing things was your job. And mine was broken too, don't give me that crap.

Livi:

Yours was broken cause u got it wet everyday!!!!!!damnnnittt

Jimmy:

Best. Conversation. Ever.

And it's not my fault you didn't stop it from getting wet. You just kept on letting it fall, and would only bring it back up when I begged.

This sounds so dirty. But I'm glad you understand what I mean.

Livi:

i hope other people understand what were talking about too lol......well sorry you couldnt hold on to it and it kept sliiping out of you hand thats not my fault!

Jimmy:

You could have tried to convinced me to keep it in my mouth instead of twirling it around like it's some kind of toy. But nooo, you just watched and laughed at me.

Archived