DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Any one here Interested in Anime & Manga?

Little Miss

Mintee I have moonphase on my list of things I will eventually watch. I'll get there. *laughs* Air has another of my fave voice actors in it so I may end up giving it a watch.

Bleach is really long and if they are rescuing Rukia then you probably got up to at least the forties. LOL

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome. *laughs* I don't just English for me. *ggls* although my sister can watch it both ways. She saw Trigun in Japanese. I've only seen it in English. LOL

I recommend you watch Blood + if you like Vampire shows. Like I said its really good. I would buy it but the damn box sets are like $100 bucks per set....and i'm a broke student. LOL

And I don't know if this site is legal or not :p but I got ever episode of SM for 100 and and I mean every one. no matter the language. They might have it.

Which site is that?

My ex spoke Japanese so he always watched his anime in its original language. Which was fine but it meant that I had to be annoying and have either him or my brother read the subtitles to me. *ggls*

No, if you saw the Rukia rescue you are at the end of season 2, and that's gotta be more than 40.

Also, saw MAR which was kind of weird and short. Have all of FFU too.

Hubby just bought D Gray Man for my 8 year old this weekend for his birthday because he loved the manga. THought I was crazy for telling him he couldnt' watch them before we wrapped it.

Haven't seen a lot of Trinity Blood, but I liked what I saw.

Samurai Champloo was not bad either.

Hubby liked One Piece, but me, not so much.

Cowboy bebop was like that for me Limi. The last I think four episodes were super depressing and always make me give the anime less then ten when I rate it because I hated them so much. Chrono Crusade was like that too. Everyone I liked died, Claymore was too although one of my faves lived till the end so that made me happy. LOL

Kimi no todoke is really cute if you're looking for the romance shojou stuff  ;D

And I love Cowboy Bebop, FMA brotherhood, and I like One piece better than Naruto, and Bleach is just fillers anyways.

OH! And Rosario+Vampire. The anime is too funny  ;D

Archived