DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Any one here Interested in Anime & Manga?

Little Miss

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really fixed if the mistake is still there :P

I wouldn't even really call it Anima but I really do enjoy Dragonball Z. Something about the gritty determination of the characters, and the general badassery of Vegeta, with the whole Super Saiyin thing... Awesome.

I really enjoyed the story of Evangelion also, not so much Shinji whinging through the whole thing though.

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust is cool too. I think it's bloodlust anyway, the one with him travelling through the desert and theres the guy on life support that kills himself to fight in battle...

I can't believe I forgot Full Metal... It's one of my favorite, though I haven't gotten to see the ending yet since someone skips ahead and loses me...

I'm not so into the girly stuff. I really like the battle scenes and some of the goofball ways of the characters. I hate when they repeat the last 5 minutes of each show at the beginning and I hate when they break down into filler staving off the fun. (probably everyone does). The story needs to be good above all.

Yes new :)

The first anime ended with the movie.

This one is called Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, is NOT a continuation of the first one. It is a new one based almost 100% on the manga, you might wonder what was the point of making a new one.. well the plot is A LOT different and it is awesome :p

Have you ever seen Trinity Blood? It's about vampires :k

I OWN Trinity Blood. *laughs* I adore Father Tres, Father Able was alright too but only when he went into the transformed mode. Although I was never sure what was the deal between Cain and Able...I mean I guess if we are going with the biblical story then I can tell but otherwise not sure. The pope kind of annoyed me as well but on a whole I enjoyed the series. If you want a good Vampire Anime I reccomend Blood + both Haji and Soloman make the show worth it. *laughs* So very fine both of them. *ggls*

I have an anime list because I can't keep track of all the anime I watch. I'm waiting for FMA Brotherhood to come out on DVD to watch it because i'm lazy and don't want to spend the time to watch it online. *laughs* Plus i'm waiting for the English Dub. I know i'm gonna get killed but I only watch my anime in English partly because I have dyslexia which means its hard for me to read the subtitles fast enough to keep up with whats going on and partly because sometimes the show is just on as background noise. I don't want to have to pay attention *laughs*

Just to give you an idea of what I own/watch.

Bleach (I own all three season box sets plus the two movies that have been dubbed into English) I think this is my fave anime of all time. It was the first anime I watched and so it holds a bit of a special place in my heart.

FMA both seasons,

Full metal panic the first two seasons. I don't own second raid because the sisters in that season creep me out. LOL

Claymore-it was a good show other then everyone I liked ended up dying. *sigh*

Code Geass both seasons, really a good one.

Gurran Langan-good anime but slightly weird. *laughs*

Fruits Basket-this was totally cute on so many levels.

Tsubasa Chronicle season one-I really enjoyed this anime, I'm waiting for the set of season two to come out so I can pick that one up.

D Gray Man-I really heart this show. Kanda is SOOOO hot.

Negima-This show was hilerious and too cute.

Ergo Proxy-I'm not actually sure what to think of this show. I'll be honest I bought it for Travis Wilingham who voices Iggy. He has a barry white kind of voice so I just love him.

Mushi-shi-I really enjoyed this but its not a story based Anime its a bunch of stand alone episodes. Again I bought it for Travis and found that it was awesome!

Samurai Champloo-My second fave series of all time probably. I really loved it. Although it was kind of strange to get into.

Samurai 7-This was cute again like Claymore all my fave characters died though so I was like grrr. LOL

Pretear-This was done by the same people who did Sailor Moon and you can really tell. However all the voice actors are better and the story is cute. I enjoyed it mostly. :)

Save me Lollipop-a really short but fun anime. Very very cute everyone should give it a watch I think.

Story of Saiunkoku-SOOOO cute. Its a bit long it runs two seasons at 39 episodes a season but the anime is BEAUTIFUL! The story is good and it keeps you very interested.

Witch Hunter Robin-This is one that I picked up because both Crispan Freeman and Dave Wittenburg were in it and I love them. So I started watching it. Its actually pretty good a bit dark though.

Cowboy Bebop-I would say this is the best anime ever but I really hated the ending. So much so that when I rate it I always give it a nine vs a ten because the ending sucked so much! Anyway I have the movie to the show as well and Steve Blum is AWESOME as Spike. *laughs*

Mars daybreak-A pirate anime what could be better!

Ouron High school host club-One of the most hilerious animes i've ever seen.

Wallflower-The pirate episode makes this all worth it.

Heat Guy J-I haven't watched it yet but a warder tells me its good. LOL

Things I personally don't own but my brother does.

Last Exile-Seriously give this a watch its amazing!

Gun X sword-Another good anime

Howls moving castle-Very cute

Bleach - I really wanted to finish this series.. I think I got to like 100 ish eps in... don't really remember the number.. just that they were trying to save rukia from being taken back to the soul society for good.

Fma - Got to watch most the Eps and own the movie ^^

Fruits Basket - So sad that they made this series so short when they barelt scrtached the surface on this one :(

Tsubasa Chronicles - I own every book but the last few new ones that came out (those are two of the ones I bought tuesday) and I found that the few episodes I watched of the anime followed the manga really well.

And yeah... that's pretty much the only ones on that list :p

I liked Moon Phase... it was cute an weird :D

I watched the AIR series on netflix - made me bawl!!! good... but sad.

Archived