DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello, peoples

J-Rad

The name's J-Rad nad I'm around the half way point in the Series.  I just finished tFoH last night and actually have been lurking here for a while, so I felt I might as well join.  One of my friends has been pressuring me to read the series for a while and another of my friends was infulenced by a friend on WoW and wanted me to read along (He's currenty midway through LoC).  I started with tEotW in mid-october and was hooked from the start.  Although most of the major plot tiwsts have been spoiled by said freind it's still been a wonderful expierience.  It doesn't really matter to me though.  I'm one of those people who doesn't really care if the whole plot is spoiled, becuase most of the time I predict said plot twist adn it's more of how the author describes said scene rather than what happened.  So yeah, I hope to be an active member and have fun.

Hi J-Rad!

My name RL name is Deanna but I go by Miya or Telcia here at Dragonmount.  It's nice to "meet" you. 

Starting out at Dragonmount can be a bit overwhelming to the new person so, don't hesitate to ask for help finding your way around. 

You'll notice we have discussions on the books, the movie that we hope will one day be made and the video game that's in the works. 

Additionally you'll find social groups called "Orgs" or "Organizations" which are named after the various groups in the books.  Each group is full of people who share something in common in real life and they generally hang out, have fun, or promote some issue or cause of interest to them (example: Illumintors are into art and Brown Ajah members enjoy knowledge and learning.)

Lastly, you'll find the DRPSW or Dragon Reborn Portal Stone World... here you can create a character who lives in the time of the dragon reborn and roleplay him/her with other characters played by the members of the site.  Not everything in the our roleplay world is just like it is in the books (hence the name "portal stone world") but if you like rp and you like the books... I'm sure you'll find this enjoyable.

Again, if you need any help at all… don’t hesitate to ask any of the admins or friendly folks around the boards.  Just watch out for those shayol ghul fellows… they stab people!  *winks at Edward*  You’ll meet them soon enough, if my guess is right.  Lol

Again, welcome to DM!

Oh dear...

I posted here, but I must have navigated away...

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi...and welcome! (sorry, i forgot what I said before, it ws longer than this post)

*stabs*

Also, just wanted to make sure Miya doesn't corrupt you with niceness. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived