DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looking to come back

Alin

Hey all, old school member looking to make a comeback on a somewhat limited basis.  I've definitely lost any and all versions of my bio.  Is there a database that might have a copy?  I mostly want to recreate his origins as I'd obviously not be Master of arms anymore  ;D

You're welcome. Eqwina's the current DL of the Warders and Devon is the bio checker. There may be a delay with Christmas holidays but if you drop them an email to the bio account they'll be happy to discuss it with you. :)

You have a couple choices. YOu can start writing as if your absence never happened. OR you may make up a reason for your absence ICly. The choice is yours. Either way just send in the bio and let us know that you are back and we'll go from there.

I sent the Bio link in from the Wiki (to the email address) but when I left I was Master of Arms and I obviously can't be that anymore.  Can I play as a former Master of Arms come back from afar and just looking to be a regular Warder again?  My Aes Sedai stopped RP'ing even before I did so I was hoping to come back as either having lost her or just keeping her as an NPC.

Sure, I think you could play the former MaA. I have no real issue with that.

Eqwina knows what?!?! *looks around* Um...dead?? Yeah, right Corwin is dead. *pinches the back of Corwin's arm* Are you trying to get me stilled!!!  ;)

well there's a bit that's changed man, if you find Corwin then we can do somethin, but everyone will tell you he's dead... so you'd have to find some reason to go to him.... but if ya do, well he would still recognize ya, may even see how good the skills are he trained ya with.  That would be a fun spar.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome back :)

Corwin, I'm not really sure how I'm going to reintroduce Alin to the Warders Yard yet, I'm still playing around with it in my head heh.  I think after I get him back and established then I can work out something outside of Tar Valon.  It would certainly be a fun spar!

oh dang, that was a Nurit spar, but if I remember right you were Me'Arth(sp?) right?  So that would be an interesting spar since he's Daisho.  You would kick his trash though cause he's only like a WS 16 I think I got him to right before I left this most recent time....

Heh, it's all good!

Quick question, is it cool if I treat my Aes Sedai (Aaolian) as an NPC?  She's been gone a long time and surely isn't coming back but I'd like to keep Alin as a Warder until he can perhaps have his bond transferred to another Aes Sedai.

Aubrey = Arie?  It's tough remembering who everyone is with all these new board handles :)

Ghaul, I certainly remember you.  It's been a long time, but not THAT long :)

Hello to both of you and thanks for the welcome back.