DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Smiffle

Locke

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, once the real world creeps into ya...........well, i find a quote from Dennis Leary to be fitting.

All these celebreties whining about not being happy makes me mad. *whiny voice* Im not happy!!!. Grow up. Happiness isn't a full time thing. Happiness is a cookie, or a cigarette, or a ten second orgasm. Its there and then its gone!!!!!!!

Makes good sense

is ok meesh. you realize that if you stay busy, working and such, you seldom have much time to think of the depressing things. Thats how i make it through the day.

Besides, you know we all care about ya. Keep your chin up. Everything will come out in the wash.

BTW, is your warder still on sabbatical?

What happened?

Nothing much, just been a terrible weekend and I might be sick and I've just been stressed and worried... it's all kind of come together to knock my feet out from under me emotionally.

is ok meesh. you realize that if you stay busy, working and such, you seldom have much time to think of the depressing things. Thats how i make it through the day.

Besides, you know we all care about ya. Keep your chin up. Everything will come out in the wash.

BTW, is your warder still on sabbatical?

Yeah, I try and find things to keep me busy, but there's really not much for me to do.  Some things need to be thought about, though, and one of the reasons my depression isn't getting better is because I think I've been distracting myself too much.  I'm mostly just trying to wait till someone I can talk to isn't busy anymore so I can finally unload.

Thanks, that means a lot to me.  DM isn't a cure-all, but being here with you guys does buoy me up enough that things are bearable for a while.

Yeah, D's gonna be gone for a good while, I imagine.  His new job is a hard one; something that Zep would probably find no big deal but it takes some getting used to when it's such a hugely drastic change from the way things were before.  So he's tired a lot, and doesn't have energy for very much these days.  DM's gonna be on the back burner for a LOONG time.  I hope he comes back someday, but at this point even that isn't looking too likely.

At least him being away from DM doesn't mean I can't talk to him, though.  We'll get to meet in a few months, too, at this rate. ^^

I see.  Like when you just get overwhelmed with everything?  I hate it when that happens.  Horrible feeling. :-\

Just never forget how totally flippin' awesome you are Meesh. ;)

Yup...Oh well.

And thanks...:D  You guys are sweet (most of you, anyway :P). ;D

you said you like to wear ladies panties on your head

You must've been watching an old YouTube video of yourself talking about how much YOU enjoy wearing ladies' panties on your head.

well, thats cool that your gonna get to meet him.

I always think about how cool it would be to go to DCon or JordonCon and meet a bunch of you guys.

Tell him i say hi!!!!

Yup, DCon and JordanCon are amazing (well, I know DCon is, anyway; never been to JordanCon yet), and it's fantastic to meet the people you've interacted with online for so long.  It was so wonderful... Hopefully someday you'll be able to make it, even if it's just once!  It will be worth it! ;)

*lol* Okey-dokey, will do. *puts that on the list of things to do when she meets Sagey in person*  This is the only time I condone lists, so don't be getting any ideas! :P

Archived