DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Games to look out for in 2010

Emperor

Mass Effect 2 is going to KICK ASS. Releases March 3rd if I remember correctly. Still loads of time to try out the first Mass Effect if you haven't played it.

Personally, it took a bit of time for me to get into it but once I did it is great. Did have a couple of annoying issues with the game though. Like unskippable cut scenes, and never using powers since you had to go through a quick menu to use em.

• Community Administrator

Mass Effect 2 is going to KICK ASS. Releases March 3rd if I remember correctly. Still loads of time to try out the first Mass Effect if you haven't played it.

Personally, it took a bit of time for me to get into it but once I did it is great. Did have a couple of annoying issues with the game though. Like unskippable cut scenes, and never using powers since you had to go through a quick menu to use em.

Didn't have to go through a menu to use them. You justh ad to put them on your hot bar on the bottom...

Or were you playing the console version?

• 2 weeks later...

um emp ... your forgetting 2 of the biggest games that will be released early next year

God of War 3  and Mario Galaxy 2    ;D

and my god.  thank you guys for letting me know about Arkham Asylum 2 and Starwars: FUL 2  those are must plays on my list as well  *drools*

i'm also waiting for the legos HP games.  given legos past performance with other movies, i have more faith in these being fun and more playable than the movie HP games (which suck and are not enjoyable)

i had read the reveiw in Game Informer about the legos HP, and they said Lego plans on following more of the book stuff than the cineme stuff :)  this makes me very happy.

Red my brother is so freakishly excited about GoW III. He's got the ultimate edition of the game on pre-order already. (spent $100 on it) My brother really is a god of that game its crazily insane how good he is at it. He beat the first one in like a few hours and the second in just about that long. He says the only boss he's ever had trouble with is the end boss in chains of Olympus. (he had me write all that because he needs an ego boost. LOL)  The game looks great I gotta say and I've played the other two so i'm sure i'll get there eventually. *laughs*

Personally i'm excited about FFXIII. I saw the trailer for it the other night and it alone was enough to make me start saving for a PS3. I didn't care for FFXI or FFXII and thirteen makes me happy. The graphics look great, I get a form of my aeons back and Shiva returns...always been my fave of the summons. *laughs* 

Archived