DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Liposuctions

Reyoru

A completely random topic. Anybody around here had a liposuction ... Not that I'm suggesting anyone needs one of course. Ahem.

Well did you know that they are fairly useless on the mainpart. Only small deposits of fat may be siphoned off, and deep deposits (such as those around the belly and buttocks) become uneven as areas of excess skin where the fat was unnaturally removed will remain slackened.

Yeah.

*taps Reyoru on the shoulder*

You were saying  ;)

But then I know you didn't include me in this sweeping steament.

Anyway I came here to talk about liposuction.

To be honest I don't think I could ever have it done. I have a couple areas that could do with a little attention. But I would prefer to get that sorted by exercise (when I get the time). I think it is only supposed to really work on people that need a lot taken off.

However I would quite happily have a nose job, or my teeeth sorted, if I had the money!

But, Great

Mistress, you are the embodiment of physical perfection!

Personally, I really enjoy exercising. I'm a blackbelt in karate, and swim competetively (7 hours a week) as well as weight lifting everyday. I love the burn, love the pain of pushing my body further, and couldn't endure the idea of changing my body in anyway that isn't natural. I don't know how to explain it, but it just makes me uncomfortable. With stress and study and work, the physical activity helps me stay sane.

Archived