DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone Up for an Adventure?

Asfaloth

So, I got permission to plan an rp involving an Aes Sedai and TG attempting the rescue of a Wanderer from a village that is trying him as a darkfriend.  They get there and rescue him and then are met by a small group from the kin, giving the AS a small chance for study.

On our side this would mean Burrich, a Sage, and anyone else interested, though hopefully some Rangers, heading off to rescue the Wanderer experiencing the Howling but getting there after the AS and TG rescue him.

So, who wants in?

well its too bad you already started your journey toward the Stedding, I was going to offer the opportunity for someone to turn the NPC wanderer into a PC if they wanted to.  As for Wanderers coming on the trip, I suspect probably not, but maybe if you begged Tay and Owen might allow it (doubtful)

Yep, no Wanderers. They wouldn't be taken on a rescue mission as it would need to be a small group moving fast with no time to supervise untrained people. However, if you want Forest to go, that would be ok Winter. The wolves are free to come and go as they please.

Not sure it would be a good idea for Owen to come on this one, not after the last time we, as in the Wolfkin, had dealings with AS.*lol* We had an AS and her Warder show up in the depths of a snowstorm and they baled on us and did not reply to the rp. So Owen's viewpoint on AS is not that good.....but hey it all adds to the spice, just let me know where and when please :)

As you said Owen, it just adds to the spice....

on the other side of this rp the AS and TG have already left Tar Valon and started heading toward the village in question.  So, we could conceivably start our side whenever we want, or as soon as we decide exactly who's going, and then just merger the stories when its appropriate.

Yeah, it may as well be me since I'm playing the TG too  ;D ;)

I'll try to get something up in the next day or two.  And I'll leave it relatively vague as to who's in the party for the time being.

But, so far we have:

Burrich

Owen

Shep

~~we need a Sage I think

• 1 month later...

*poke poke*

With the usual December slowness on these boards most of my rps have stalled and I am attempting to refresh them.

On the wolfkin side of this rp we are waiting for Shawn and Carina to rescue the the NPC Wanderer before we come in, BUT there is plenty of opportunity for those in the group to interact, dialog, etc. on the way.

Here's a link to the rp in case you've lost it on the boards.  The Pack Comes