DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!

Dwynwen

I just wanted to welcome you guys to your new SG board! I know I haven't been in chat in a million years, sorry! It's because of school (I just finished Winter Quarter finals and took these scary tests called the Doctoral Comprehensive Exams a few days ago). I'll try and drop by chat more often.

Here's a special hug for my sisters MJF and Mighte, and for Pandy, Ak, and Pukah. *Hugs*

Still no sign of Eire, in case anyone's wondering. :cry:

Aww, thanks Rai! :D

It's nice to meet you, James and Ata. I occasionally come to the SG boards for a visit, since I strangely have a lot of friends in this org. :P

Hi, Demi! Thanks for the update on Pukah. He vanishes so often that it's hard to keep track of when he's here and when he isn't, lol!

Hi, Mighte and Mat!

I've been on DM (the temp. boards and then here) every day! I know I haven't been in chat awhile, though.

Yes, Mighte, you do need to kill someone (not Mat). :P I'll send you a PM about it after choir tonight, since I need to go soon and I have about a trillion things to update you about!

• 1 month later...

sorry but no demi didnt post on all the treads and he dont dayly either...this one is geting old and *waves hand infront of nose* one can smell so...get out the perfume and some cleaning stuff lets get the dust out of here

Archived