DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

are these still accurate anno late 2009?

Mystica

• 3 weeks later...

The Manetheren timeline/RP is still relevant (BT/Band/WK and WT to an extent). It's ongoing and in the process of being updated. We just decided to resurrect it a few months ago.

The main events timeline needs updated, that was the most recent thread I could find.

• 2 years later...

Sorry to bump such an old topic, but as my question is the same as Myst had, why make a new one?

So-- where is the current timeline? When I left, we were in the middle of the Bowl RP. I know that it wasn't completed. The cleansing had not happened either, and the DOTNM had not been kidnapped. The BT and WT were about to start doing bondings.

Can anybody give me updates?

We've been working on an proper, complete and updated timeline over the last couple of years. Things got hung up for various reasons but the vast majority is done. We're currently trying to get the Staff together to iron out some final issues for specific groups. That'll be easier when my permanent internet is back in about 3 weeks.

No it hasn't been RP'd but I'd agreed that it could go ahead. Arath had been dealing with that RP so you might want to speak with him about it and the outline he had in mind. There was some debate over the scale of the RP in the initial outline.

I've been looking at it. Most of what you're linking to and posting will be of general interest as a matter of curiousity. Always kinda cool to see what was going on way back when and, of course, the details of particular RPs are nice to know. Never hurts to have copies of stuff.

We're past the stage of main character info or main plot info being relevant though in terms of details. We're really just playing jiggery pokery with timing issues now for the plotline and the char bios were mostly redone from scratch.