DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Because I Really Don't Show My Appreciation

Toy and Minion

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHEEP SWALLOP!

Sheep swallop and bloody buttered onions!

;D

My favorite curse EVER.  EVER EVER EVER.  I also like "kiss a goat on Mother's Day," or whatever it was that Birgitte said, but Mat has my favorite......

She doesn't annoy me "sometimes," she annoys me "most of the time." :D  I don't think I ever disliked her so much as during this last read through.  I'm not sure why.

She's just interesting.  Min PWNS.

Birgitte is...wow.  I do love Birgitte. :D

And Nynaeve is amazing.  Part of it is that she develops so much as a person through the books.  You see her grow, and change and become someone that is really neat.  She was before, but the growing makes her look more so. ;)

I also have a liking for Tuon, sometimes.  Sometimes she annoys me, but most of the time I do like Tuon.

Now, I don't feel like I even NEED to say anything about Moiraine.  She is, after all, pretty much the most amazing female character in the books.

That's most of the reason I like Nynaeve, she seems to develop so much better than the other characters, yet at the same time sticking to her convinction from the outset of helping the Emond's Fielders, particularly Rand.

Moiraine is a bad-ass AS, no questions. ;D

Archived