DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Positions to Fill For the Band's Dream Band

Corki

Well, as October's theme is the first stage in creating a dream Band, I am opening a thread to allow which positions in the group should be filled. I am happy for as many positions as possible.

Each month will start off with a thread to allow names to be suggested for the "It's A Knockout" style contest to pick the overall winner.

Below are the 5 positions that I think should be filled:

- Male vocals

- Female vocals

- Guitarist

- Bassist

- Drummer

- Keyboardist

I shall start off with Guitarists for October.

Yes a keyboardist is a must.  However, if we do instruments like trumpets, saxes, violins, or whatever, this dream band will take a long time to make. Of course, if we are willing to let it take that long and be thorough in our musical choices, then why not include extras like trumpet and so on. 

Keyboard player will be added. Totally forgotten, so a good addition.

I suspect I will leave this thread up for us to debate the additional elements to add. I am sure we could find kazoo players just for Maj! ;)

You can get electric string quartets. Look up Bond and Escala.

Escala: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7IzKmkK0DE

Bond:

Personally, I think Bond are better than Escala, but that is my opinion. And I digress!

EDIT: I do know Bond play electric string instruments, I just can't find any videos to prove so! And found one!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This shall be returning for February. I tend to do a Christmasy theme in December and a review of the previous year as a theme in January. I suspect I will get the poll up about what area we will look at over the weekend so we can kick off again on February 1st 2010.

Archived