DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Around Campus: Twinnie's Wheel of Terror!

twinflower

Hi everyone!  Welcome to the haunting, challenging and FUN:

[glow=green,2,300]Wheel of Terror![/glow]

*grins*  Ok here is the set up.  This is similar to the Wheel of Fortune game on TV.  I will layout several blank spaces that stand for the letters of a word, phrase, name or thing!  You need to figure out what that is by guessing the letters!

Ok..you can guess one letter with each post.  It will be filled into every blank it fits and you will recieve Two points for each letter.  IT MUST BE A CONSONANT!  Now, to guess a vowel you will need to buy it, and you can only buy it with points you've accumulated! Vowels cost one point each!   You may guess the word at any time!  BUT..if you guess the wrong word, you must wait to play again until someone else has posted!  Guessing the right word will win you five points!  The point tally will be in the second post of this thread!

Now, EVERYONE is welcome to play!  Kinster's you will get the points for the Org..but so that it is fun for everyone...whoever has the most points by October 31st will win a Halloween Happy mail from the Kin Council! *grins*

Now, all the games will be Halloween oriented.  The catagories are movies, books, characters, creatures and all things spooky!  

Good Luck and Have FUN!

[glow=orange,2,300]Point Tally Totals[/glow]

Torrie

Mirshann

Jade  9+2+4+5=20

Mmeesh 1+2+2=5

Mashin  2

Lor  2

Just so you know, I am adding on with a + as you get letters on a board, then when the word is guessed, I will put your total next to your name and then start the + or - as the next word is figured out!

Archived